Shard Transfer Sakura - Drachenfels: The selected shard is unavailable

Mene_DrachenfelsMene_Drachenfels Posts: 245
edited December 2018 in Bugs
Transfer from Sakura back to Drachenfels seems to be broken by some unknown reasons. Get the message that "the selected destination shard is unavailable" - but Drachenfels is running and therefore available. Did change also the transfer token, but also the second give the same message. Plz check this as soon as possible - I want to go back and return to my home shard

Edit: Another try to go back over Great Lakes leads to the same result: also get the message that the shard  > here: Great Lakes - is unavailabe.

A little less ego-thinking, know-it-all and rumbling compared to others who aren't so "great" and the UO-life would be a whole corner easier

(Ein bisschen weniger Ego-Denken, Besserwisserei und Rumprollerei anderen gegenüber die halt nicht so "toll sind" und das UO-Leben wäre ne ganze Ecke einfacher)

Comments

• BasaraBasara Posts: 163
    I had a character disappear in transit between shards last night (about 3-4 hours before your post here). It still hasn't arrived. This issue is probably related. I can't even remember which shard I was going to at this point (I had tokens for Drach, Napa, LS, Atlantic and a couple other on him for a grand tour of picking up gifts, with a token for the return trip to LA).

I tried calling a GM, but had to log (but used some of the free time to collect gifts on most of the western shards). Got an email in the morning that my issue had been escalated.

• Mene_DrachenfelsMene_Drachenfels Posts: 245
    edited December 2018
    Oh - wow... seems to be running again - could start my char transfer even this morning. So cross the fingers that he will not be lost again on his etheral voyage :) Thx Devs :)

Edit: My char is at home now - well and safe :) - This makes my "Nikolaus-Day"

A little less ego-thinking, know-it-all and rumbling compared to others who aren't so "great" and the UO-life would be a whole corner easier

(Ein bisschen weniger Ego-Denken, Besserwisserei und Rumprollerei anderen gegenüber die halt nicht so "toll sind" und das UO-Leben wäre ne ganze Ecke einfacher)