Major Fletching Bod Problem

DrowyDrowy Posts: 128
I decided to prepare some large Bods for a possible upcoming Artisan festival before Pub 101 goes live on all shards. So i came up to bribe the two different elven style large Bods up to ash wood, cause thats the rarest wood I got a good amount of.
So far everything went fine, but as I tried to bribe the elven style small bods, only the elven composite and the magical shortbow can be bribed or come on higher wood if you get Bods.
Longbow if Might, Barbed Longbow, Slayer Longbow, Frozen Longbow, Ranger's Shortbow, Lightweight Shortbow, Mystical Shortbow and Assassin's Shortbow cant.
So now I hang on large Bods I cant do because of that. Make those small Bods bribeable and dropable as well asap, please. Thx.

Comments

• DrowyDrowy Posts: 128
    With the Artisan Festival coming soon, I want to bring this up again.
  • PawainPawain Posts: 8,971
    edited November 2018
    I tried to get some BODs fixed.  They just N/A ed all the ones that do not work correctly:

https://forum.uo.com/discussion/965/bods-that-have-never-worked-properly/p1

It looks like they Blanked the ones you are talking about:  https://uo.com/wiki/ultima-online-wiki/skills/bowcraft-and-fletching/bowcraft-bulk-orders/
    Focus on what you can do, not what you can't.
  • DrowyDrowy Posts: 128
    The big problem is that I am stuck with large bods I will never been able to fulfill, because most of the small ones dont get past normal wood, but large ones do.
    Same thing happened to the carpentry chests.  I had a book with 500 carpentry BODs. Bad Idea since I couldn't pick it up. I was dragging it to a vendor and it got stuck under my house and eventually went poof.  I am glad it did since only 2 of the carpentry types work as intended.

Would be nice if they would fix the BODs so they bribe as intended.
  • BleakBleak Posts: 143Dev
    We will look into these BOD issues.
    Bleak said:
    We will look into these BOD issues.

That would be awesome!   

The tinkering rings seem like they need scrapped because you can not make them exceptional anyway.  The tinkering tools could be fixed easily. Just let the large BOD be bribed up.

Carpentry furniture just needs to allow the BODs to bribe up.

Those are here: https://forum.uo.com/discussion/965/bods-that-have-never-worked-properly/p1

Thanks!!

• MiskMisk Posts: 61Dev
    Pawain said:

That would be awesome!   

I submitted 9 bugs into the system related to these two BOD bug threads related to Fletching, Carpentry and Tinkering.

Thanks for the information.
    Misk said:
    I submitted 9 bugs into the system related to these two BOD bug threads related to Fletching, Carpentry and Tinkering.

Thanks for the information.

High Five emoji  :o