I read a map last night ...

It was in a nice, quiet area, no monster spawn to worry about, but I decided not to dig it and to wait till it reset with a new location.  Would you dig it?

Facet is Felucca.
:D

Comments

• jaytinjaytin Posts: 417
    I thought you were braver than that! Just do it early while they are all asleep... :p
  • DizzyDizzy Posts: 78
    Yeah, normally I don't have a problem with Felucca maps, but that one....  Maybe it'll respawn in a safer area like the middle of Despise dungeon.
  • CinderellaCinderella Posts: 1,662
    I'd dig it, just grab the good stuff and go.
  • Acid_RainAcid_Rain Posts: 268
    edited November 2018
    I wouldn’t dig it on a weekend but heck ya I’d get it done. No houses immediately around so slim chance of someone seeing u. Not near a dungeon or moongate so not much if any foot traffic. Looks perfectly safe for a Monday-Thursday dig not after 5pm. Timing is everything :)

***EDIT*** oh wait... thatsYew. NM !  :o
  • Wait until there is a lot of activity in that location and then bring it up.
  • Petra_FydePetra_Fyde Posts: 1,321
    Acid_Rain said:
    . Not near a dungeon or moongate so not much if any foot traffic. 
    Not near a moongate? I'd say it's quite near a moongate, and not just any moongate at that :D
  • FaerylFaeryl Posts: 273
    edited November 2018
    I've done dozens in the same relative area on my own shard recently with no issue... guess it all depends on what the pvp scene is like for you. :smile:
  • Too bad you couldn't bring it over to Siege and pop it at the 'right' moment. Chaos and Pandemonium. Love it!
  • MervynMervyn Posts: 2,208
    Dig it, it’s conveniently close to my house. 
    I tell you the truth, tis better to do 10 damage on the right target than 100 damage on the wrong target.

Breaking in the young since 2002

• Garth_GreyGarth_Grey Posts: 1,453
    Too bad you couldn't bring it over to Siege and pop it at the 'right' moment. Chaos and Pandemonium. Love it!
    You need to log in more often, if you think there's ever anything happening anywhere near Yew moongate on Siege.
    You and Several Others like this.

Please make the Grizzled Mare a 5 slot mount, it's incredibly rare and deserves it. Some of us have been waiting a long time for this simple addition.
  • I do. No doubt about it.
  • Acid_Rain said:
    . Not near a dungeon or moongate so not much if any foot traffic. 
    Not near a moongate? I'd say it's quite near a moongate, and not just any moongate at that :D
    Yea, u got me lol  ;)
    That snow threw me off. Thought it was Skara at 1st glance. That map is what I call “vendor food”  :p