2018 Artisan festival too difficult

hello.

It is Artisan festival, but it seems to be the same as last year, or somewhat difficult.

Experimental results at TC1 this year (11/17/2018 JST)
1st stage: 1000 bank points
2nd stage: 3000 bank points
3rd stage: 4000 bank points
4th stage: 4750 bank points
5th stage 12750 bank points

Total: 25500 bank points.

Experimental Results of Last Year:
1st stage: 1000 bank points
2nd stage: 2500 bank points
3rd stage: 4000 bank points
4th stage: 5000 bank points
5th stage: 12500 bank points

Total: 24500 bank points.

Last year's event remembers that only a few shards, including around half of the Japanese shards, could not achieve the 5th stage.
Based on the results, is it considered to lower the difficulty level?

thanks.

Comments

• BilboBilbo Posts: 2,834
    YES Good idea.
  • P.S.

Last year's "Artisan Festival", a tremendous number of "parasitic" characters (characters other than shards in Japan) to Izumo Shard's tree entered a small bulk in "After tree completion" for compensation An example coming to frequent occurrence.

Last year, with almost all the shards in Japan I was aiming to "grow the tree to the maximum stage".

In order not to generate this unbalanced "parasitic" state, I would like to propose the following.

1. Make the reward "Shard bound".
    2. Decrease difficulty level so that trees can be grown with each shard.

Furthermore, as a result of last year, I remember that there were about 6 to 7 shards "I raised the tree to the maximum stage in all cities".
  • 1. sounds good to me. Its a huge job for thoose who do an effort all the way. In fact..so huge im not taking part at all this year. And im both stubborn and retired so I guess im not alone. 
    2. I think this is a must on all shards but Atlantic. If we are going to see any trees with top star this year.
  • CinderellaCinderella Posts: 1,662
    No don't make them shard bound.
    I turn in BODs on other shards, so I can get different names on the giftboxes.
    Names I can't do on my home shard.

And the thing is it takes lot of the gifts in order to actually get a full set.
    All the rewards are possible, so it makes the newer ones more rare...
    (several of the rewards from last year, I only have two or four)

I don't just collect them for me.
    I collect them for my guild members who don't have the time to play that much.
    I collect them for returning players, who didn't have a chance to get to do them.
    I collect them for the Amazing friend who does transfers for me, even though she is still recovering from the flooding in Hawaii... 

I have had friends tell me, i'm missing this piece, missing that one. 
    I tell them to come to me and I give them what they are missing...

I will say that when these first came out, I did lot more of the shards than I did last year.
    I wanted one box for each of my chars names.
    But last year I only did one other shard...
    And this shard, every time I went to go turn in BODs, the star was always on top of the tree.
    If I knew who was turning in so many BODs, to get it pop so quickly, then I would help them any way I could.

• CRoadCRoad Posts: 1
    edited November 2018
    Hey everyone.
    As far as I know, Mia is right.

This bank point cause the same problem as new castle price*.
    It is just too much worked on this 2year. lol

In fact, I think that Dev's inactive about shard bounds.
    And. Mia said "parasitic" is  fact that stands out in Izumo and other japanese shards.
    I don't mean to say anything bad about other shards.
    They would only want to get the goods comfortably.

Dev's. Could please think on issue?

*https://uo.com/2018/09/14/contest-housing-pricing-2/

• Great Lakes will again advance all nine trees to maximum growth through the diligent efforts of Shandara, the undisputed Queen of BoDs.

We welcome everyone from any shard to come and drop a BoD on our trees to get a gift. The more the merrier!