Oceania Players Answer the Call to Arms!

EM TychoEM Tycho Posts: 78Event Moderator
edited November 2018 in Oceania
A letter from Inquisitor Pierce to Lord Blackthorn:

SIRE,

THE ORDOS MUSTER AND TESTS STARTED WEAKLY, I MUST CONFESS. ONLY A SMALL HANDFUL OF HOPEFUL MEMBERS ASSEMBLED AT THE HALL. THOUGH LOW IN NUMBER, THEIR COURAGE WAS ENORMOUS, SO I BEGAN THE TESTS DESPITE THE LOW TURNOUT.

OF PARTICULAR NOTE, TWO ADVENTURERS, A CITIZEN NAMED 'ZERTAS' AND A CITIZEN NAMED 'FINK', DISPLAYED AMAZING FORTITUDE IN TRYING TO DEFEAT THE TESTS ALONE. WHEN NO OTHERS INITIALLY ANSWERED THE CALL, THEY FOUGHT ON AGAINST INSURMOUNTABLE ODDS.

THE COURAGE OF THESE TWO INSPIRED MORE WARRIORS TO ARRIVE, AND SOON WE BEGAN THE TEST IN EARNEST. I HAVE ATTACHED A LIST OF POTENTIAL CANDIDATES RECEIVED THUS FAR.

WE WILL CONTINUE TO PREPARE THE ORDOS FOR THE EXTRA-ORDINARY TASKS NEEDED IN DEFENSE OF THE REALM.

INSPECTOR PIERCE,
COMMANDER, ORDOS OCEANICUS

Comments

• EM TychoEM Tycho Posts: 78Event Moderator
    Greeting everyone,

I attempted to capture all participants from the event log, which is why there are several points in the event column. However, to earn points towards advancement one must request admittance in the Ordos. Please see https://forum.uo.com/discussion/2810/recruitment-roster-for-the-ordos-oceanicus-signature-required#latest for details.

Thank you,

-- EM Tycho

• Oho Zertas and Fink, nice scoring there.

Fink I didn't know you arrived before everyone, haha.
    Need to ask in Luna sometime because I swear I saw you somewhere else (you always sneeky though)
  • FinkFink Posts: 48
    Oh me, I was in Luna to rally peoples. I only got to the Thing a minute or two before Inquisitor Pierce.

~ The Babe with The Power ~
  • It was a blast, lost count how many times i died
    Great start back in the game, learnt a lot about my build and even trained my pet :) 
  • EM TychoEM Tycho Posts: 78Event Moderator
    Glad you enjoyed it!