Doing a Twitch Stream in the Near Future for our Siege Perilous Activities

Wanted to do a mic check in here real quick. I just had some things shift around at work, and my gaming side-project is now a mostly independent side-project which offers me a lot more freedom of movement in my gaming decisions. I am currently already streaming 5 days a week on more popular titles as I re-build my individual brand from the ground up, (Managed to hit affiliate in exactly 7 days woop) but I have a unique opportunity to put quite a bit of visibility on a production shard of Ultima Online through the eyes of an RP/PK clan.

I've heard rumors and whispers from some gray world individuals that they would be very interested in seeing content coming from the lands of Siege Perilous. I'm not too sure if there would be much interest at all here though. That's why I'm popping in here to see if there would be interest from the player-base to watch a decent quality stream put together by a Siege Perilous Orc player. (I've been doing this for a minute, so I'm aware of the inherent risks involved with live streaming my exact location, don't worry about that.) 

Since I'm here, @Kyronix, @Mesanna, @EM Kincaid would I be able to expect you to grace me with your presence on Twitch as we traverse the uzg (land) of Siege Perilous on our Orcish expeditions? 

Comments

• BlargetyBlargety Posts: 66
    edited November 2018
    Not a terrible first stream honestly. I saw a lot of people who don't normally show an interest in OSI shards peaking in and hitting the "Hmm..." button quite a bit. Topped out at a low number of around 177 viewers, and ended up averaging around 125, but the chat was active and it was an enjoyable experience. I may continue streaming it if those metrics pick up a bit. Only had time to stream for about an hour and a half though, IRL complicated things quite a bit. 
  • Garth_GreyGarth_Grey Posts: 1,453
    I must have missed the post where you had set a date for this...I would have watched.
    You and Several Others like this.

Please make the Grizzled Mare a 5 slot mount, it's incredibly rare and deserves it. Some of us have been waiting a long time for this simple addition.
  • There was never a set date. I will be streaming the fort defense that is upcoming on the 25th, and may stream a bit more sporadically in the coming weeks, when I'm not occupied with work, more popular titles, life in general.
  • CookieCookie Posts: 1,246

I think the idea is great, you need to let us know when happening, I didn't know or wasn't paying attention.

You should have done the EM event tonight, that was eventful.

I'll try and show up for future.

• Cookie said:

I think the idea is great, you need to let us know when happening, I didn't know or wasn't paying attention.

I was there for a bit, but ended up having to go. I believe I was actually rummaging through your backpack preparing to clomp you and take some sleeves you had in a pouch. ;)
  • CookieCookie Posts: 1,246
     Blargety said:
    Cookie said:

I was there for a bit, but ended up having to go. I believe I was actually rummaging through your backpack preparing to clomp you and take some sleeves you had in a pouch. ;)

I saw you rummaging, and held back from actually hitting you, I didn't want to cause a scene in front of everyone. :D

I had a great night tbh. Exo went well, Harry was fun, not the bit where it ate me, though that made zero difference in the end, but it all ended very well for me, had a nice evening.

Please stream any battle showing Billy Buttons falling to anyone/anything..although if it's Bo, that would be icing on the cake lol...

Please make the Grizzled Mare a 5 slot mount, it's incredibly rare and deserves it. Some of us have been waiting a long time for this simple addition.
  • good luck finding Billy outside his house without him running back in instantly...
  • RorschachRorschach Posts: 503Moderator
    Let's keep it topical please, not personal.
    He's streaming PvP and asking for interest in viewing, as a Siege resident, my comment was very topical, or so I thought, sorry.

• BlargetyBlargety Posts: 66
    edited November 2018
    @Rorschach doesn’t know the player in question @Garth_Grey. Otherwise he would have laughed too. Thanks for the idea, but Max is correct.