Felucca Global Luck Bonus - Siege Perilous

FreelsyFreelsy Posts: 70
edited November 2018 in General Discussions
Mr. Kronix,

What would it take to add the global luck bonus to Siege Perilous? You all seem very willing to negotiate on many of the unique properties of Siege Perilous, and I'd like to throw my hat in the ring regarding the Felucca luck bonus. I believe all players could get behind this.

Is there a reason why we do not have this feature?

- Asty

Comments

• I'm all for it!
    might help to tag @Kyronix
  • and just to clarify, what Freelsy is talking about is adding the 1000 luck felucca bonus to all facets on Siege Perilous since all facets are under felucca rules.

Currently none of the facets on Siege (including felucca) have the felucca luck bonus.
  • MervynMervyn Posts: 2,208
    edited November 2018
    What are you talking about? How can you have a bonus? There is no trammel on Siege, so if everything is the same, it’s not a bonus. 

Bonus “an extra and unexpected advantage.” 

There needs to be something to have an extra or unexpected advantage over. 
    I tell you the truth, tis better to do 10 damage on the right target than 100 damage on the wrong target.

Breaking in the young since 2002

• Garth_GreyGarth_Grey Posts: 1,453
    I"m a firm believer that the perfection luck bonus also doesn't exist on Siege.
    You and Several Others like this.

Please make the Grizzled Mare a 5 slot mount, it's incredibly rare and deserves it. Some of us have been waiting a long time for this simple addition.
  • I’m all for it. It impacts no other shard but Siege, and encourages players on Siege to wear better equipment. Anything that gets players to wear more than a basically imbued LRC suit is healthy for Siege Perilous.