Grape Vines... parts.

Where did Grape Vines come from?

Do they still spawn?

I know, upon searching around Yew... a box exists inside the "Ye Ole Winery" (just south of the Abby)… where if you grape vines are not producing grapes... then it will switch them out to be functional.

Same way you'd see non-stackable grass, snow, and sand become stackable at the box near West Brit Bank.

Goodness knows I wish a lot more things would SPAWN stackable... but maybe some day.  :-)

Owner of the Red & Purple Mini Mall, established 2001. - The Red & Purple Pixies of the Yew Wood [Town] Atlantic Shard.
Proud member of the Department of Mayhem.

Comments

• CookieCookie Posts: 1,246
    edited November 2018

Grapevines

Grapevines south 1png
    Grapevines
    Weight: 9 Stones

Grapevines are decorative items that can be obtained from the chests recovered from Waterstained SoS messages Waterstained sospng. There are a total of ten, facing east or south as:

Heading Left End Middle (large) Center Middle (small) Right End
    South Grapevines south 1png Grapevines south 2png Grapevines south 3png Grapevines south 4png Grapevines south 5png
    East Grapevines east 1png Grapevines east 2png Grapevines east 3png Grapevines east 4png Grapevines east 5png

Grape Bunches Grape bunchpng can be harvested by double clicking any of the pieces.

All my own work. :D

I got this from uoguide, I did actually try the uo wiki and failed to find this one.

I have a few of these, very cool, reminds me, I'm after a plum tree from cooking bods now. Can't remember why... Just think they would look good in my castle. :)

Edit - Oooooh, I'm liking this link though.

https://uo.com/wiki/ultima-online-wiki/skills/cooking/

;)

edited November 2018

Separate but related question - how many fruit bearing tree's/plants are there out of interest?

Apple Tree's, Grapevines, Plum Tree's, Peach Tree's...   + ?

Also liking the Beehives - never noticed there were so many cooking related items, damn, I want some for my castle now, love practical items, also love tree's, my castle is going to look funny after this. :D

Lol, more! Cocoa Tree, Sugarcane, Vanilla plants... really hadn't noticed Trammies were hiding all these trees!"!!!!!!

• MissEMissE Posts: 776
    Don't forget flax plants :P

Cheers MissE

For more info about Angelwood Warehouse Events go to the A.W.E Forum
    But seriously  .... ya could of googled Grapevines Ultima Online and got all this info without needing to start yet another thread every thought bubble ya get.

Cheers MissE

• And also seriously, don't use the box in Brit to get your grass to stack, it will cheat you out of some

• Its been all of 7 years since I bothered with SOSs vs. selling the MIBs.  :-)  Seeing the MIBs sell like hotcakes?  I bagged a bunch of vines, putting a very small one up in a tiny house.  Thus, I lost that data in my mind... someplace.

Not sure if the plum tree gives plums... seeing we dont have any in game.

Apples, pears... yes.  Those trees give.

If you missed it not long after Magincia was destroyed?  The rubble coconut and date palms gave morning fruit.  Freaked me out until I figured out what was going on.  Every morning (shard up) someone was dropping a coconut and a date in the same place on my mall.  Then... duh?!  I figured it out.  Low and behold staff "fixed" it so it stopped happening.  No clue why.

Owner of the Red & Purple Mini Mall, established 2001. - The Red & Purple Pixies of the Yew Wood [Town] Atlantic Shard.
  • PawainPawain Posts: 8,972

Not sure if the plum tree gives plums... seeing we dont have any in game.

Plum Tree:  https://uo.com/wiki/ultima-online-wiki/skills/cooking/cooking-bulk-orders/
    Focus on what you can do, not what you can't.
  • Garth_GreyGarth_Grey Posts: 1,453
    Cookie said:

Grapevines

Grapevines south 1png
    Grapevines
    Weight: 9 Stones

Grapevines are decorative items that can be obtained from the chests recovered from Waterstained SoS messages Waterstained sospng. There are a total of ten, facing east or south as:

Heading Left End Middle (large) Center Middle (small) Right End
    South Grapevines south 1png Grapevines south 2png Grapevines south 3png Grapevines south 4png Grapevines south 5png
    East Grapevines east 1png Grapevines east 2png Grapevines east 3png Grapevines east 4png Grapevines east 5png

Grape Bunches Grape bunchpng can be harvested by double clicking any of the pieces.

All my own work. :D

I got this from uoguide, I did actually try the uo wiki and failed to find this one.

I have a few of these, very cool, reminds me, I'm after a plum tree from cooking bods now. Can't remember why... Just think they would look good in my castle. :)

Edit - Oooooh, I'm liking this link though.

https://uo.com/wiki/ultima-online-wiki/skills/cooking/

;)

Gosh Cookie, how did you find all of that..omg..it's like you just magically produce this wealth of knowledge out of thin air..I just can't bel.....wait....what ?......You......you searched for it ?....gasp
    You and Several Others like this.

Please make the Grizzled Mare a 5 slot mount, it's incredibly rare and deserves it. Some of us have been waiting a long time for this simple addition.

MissE said:
    Don't forget flax plants :P

And Cyprus Trees!

Gosh Cookie, how did you find all of that..omg..it's like you just magically produce this wealth of knowledge out of thin air..I just can't bel.....wait....what ?......You......you searched for it ?....gasp
    ;)

So Permanent item bearing Trees = Apple, Plum, Peach,

Regrowable item bearing Tree's = Cocoa, Cyprus,

Permanent item bearing Plants = Rose of Trinsic, Grapevines,

Regrowable item bearing plants = Bright Orange, Bright Green, Bright Red, Poppies, Flax, Sugercane, Vanilla, Poppies,

Ok, I'm done. :)

Was interesting to see how many there were, especially the permanent ones.

• I'm more or less going on plants/trees that you grow vs. décor.  Apple, pear... DO produce fruit.  Grape does too.  Nothing else "lives" and produces anything... less requires or gifts like the Trinny petals.  Lock them down... set them to "everyone" or just be selfish and take yourself.  There is a potion dropping sponge if you really want to go that far.

Grow plants... you have red leaf, orange petals, green thorns.  Then you have cotton flax, sugar from cane, vanilla from vanilla... and trees that produce chocolate.  We have corn stocks that, you would figure WOULD give corn... but they dont.

The poppy dust, used for ID'ing seeds... hardly needed with seed boxes, BUT the scattered flowers are great for the garden.  :-)

We could have fall trees that slowly loose leaves... like drops of rain, but the tree doesnt go bald.  That would be super cool!

Décor plants are not in great need of more changes.

I was, however, disappointed seeing seeds on Eden monsters and all they are is the same as Tokono.  Should have been a great opportunity to get something NEW considering only the big groups hold any power in that land.

Cookie said:

So Permanent item bearing Trees = Apple, Plum, Peach,

Regrowable item bearing Tree's = Cocoa, Cyprus,

Permanent item bearing Plants = Rose of Trinsic, Grapevines,

Regrowable item bearing plants = Bright Orange, Bright Green, Bright Red, Poppies, Flax, Sugercane, Vanilla, Poppies,

Ok, I'm done. :)

Was interesting to see how many there were, especially the permanent ones.

Ya forgot coffee :)   Permanent

Cheers MissE

• MariahMariah Posts: 2,943Moderator
    @Cookie sorry you couldn't find the vines on the wiki. They are there, not sure why they were shy when you looked for them. They're here: https://uo.com/wiki/ultima-online-wiki/items/artifact-collections/artifacts-sunken/
    Sadly though there are no pear trees. Plums are used in the fermentation barrel to make wine.