Keep contest

MervynMervyn Posts: 2,208
edited November 2018 in Homes & Castles
I made a small structural error in my keep, would need to be edited, however can't customise during the contest, don't want to exit the contest or else would lose votes i think,

It's possible to slightly edit the keep after the contest to fix a small issue? (on the slim chance the keep is chosen)

I'm really kicking myself.
I tell you the truth, tis better to do 10 damage on the right target than 100 damage on the wrong target.

Breaking in the young since 2002

Comments

• I would think if it doesn't change anything drastic or cosmetically enhance the design as an after thought you may be able to change it. My other thought is that you try opening the customizer in the house sign, just make sure you don't get a message stating that your house is already being voted on or something that will cause you to be ejected from the contest. If it is nothing major that only  you can see because you know it is there then I would leave it alone and if by chance you win, you can probably let the dev team know that there is something missing or needs to be corrected. That is what I would do, personally.

• MariahMariah Posts: 2,943Moderator
     You may continue to update your design at any point up until voting begins.  After voting begins, you may no longer update your design.