Change to EC dress macro.

@Kyronix I've read your thread on what changes you were making to the EC equip macros/actions but now that it's live I've had the following issues.  I die, get rezed, hit my Equip Items Action to put my suit back on as always, but now I can't do anything else for 10-15 seconds.  I can't mount my ethie or even drop the deathrobe from my pack.  Is this working as intended?  I had thought from reading your posts on the subject was that using a 2nd equip item action would take a second per item.  Please clarify.  Thanks

Comments

• KyronixKyronix Posts: 1,110Dev
    @Bleak is working on resolving this issue.  Thanks for the feedback.
  • Thanks for the quick response.
  • MariahMariah Posts: 2,943Moderator
    Several posts have been removed from this thread. Please stay on topic, which is how is the feature working and what problems need to be solved.

• MervynMervyn Posts: 2,208
    Feature is not currently working as described on test centre. Currently there’s no requirement to undress on any client. (Can insta switch suits on both clients at the moment)
    I tell you the truth, tis better to do 10 damage on the right target than 100 damage on the wrong target.

Breaking in the young since 2002

• AaylaAayla Posts: 170
    Mariah said:
    Several posts have been removed from this thread. Please stay on topic, which is how is the feature working and what problems need to be solved.

Instead of shut us up, maybe you should listen what we have to say.

WE DO NOT WANT THAT DRESS MACRO CHANGE.
  • MariahMariah Posts: 2,943Moderator
    We are happy to listen to what you have to say, constructive, detailed feedback is helpful. Personal attacks on other posters regarding their views on the feature are not. Those have been, and will be, removed.