New Dress Macro

So i am not sure if this is just me, but every time i log out or client crashes all my recorded dress and arm macros disappear. 
The macro it self (F1 > dress > dress1) is still there but the recorded Dress1 has disappeared and no longer dresses anything until i rerecord it it. Is this intentional? If so thats a lot of unnecessary work just for a suit macro and I may as well keep using the one in my UOA. 

Comments

• MervynMervyn Posts: 2,208
    The option to record is there but i don't think it's live until publish 103 is released.
    I tell you the truth, tis better to do 10 damage on the right target than 100 damage on the wrong target.

Breaking in the young since 2002

• NikardNikard Posts: 164
    It is currently live, but it has some functionality issues that make it.. inferior..
    1: I have more than 100 macros on my keyboard, finding a spot for "record dress 1" and "record dress 2" is unrealistic for me. There needs to be a way to record the dress macro without using yet another key.

2: Once a dress is recorded, it needs to stay. I dont want to undress, put a whole suit on, record, undress, put a 2nd suit on, record, dress. Every time I log in.

3. In the case of luck suits, not being able to equip hand/shield slots at the same time as the rest of the suit hurts a lot. I want to swap to a luck suit at the end of a boss.. but instead I switch.. then have to wait 10+ seconds to be able to equip the proper arm macros.

• MervynMervyn Posts: 2,208
    I imagine when pub 103 goes live, you won’t have to record dress each time, I’m sure you will only ever have to do it one time. 

I tell you the truth, tis better to do 10 damage on the right target than 100 damage on the wrong target.

Breaking in the young since 2002

• 3. In the case of luck suits, not being able to equip hand/shield slots at the same time as the rest of the suit hurts a lot. I want to swap to a luck suit at the end of a boss.. but instead I switch.. then have to wait 10+ seconds to be able to equip the proper arm macros.

In regards to this, i found arming first, then dressing works much better. The arm is 2 items versus 10-15 so it’s only a 2 second delay if you do it first. Hope this helps.