Khladun

So because of the cadellite crafting, in theory, if I were to take my scribe with cadellite scrolls and try to build a Scrappers in the designated crafting area, will it become Infused? I don’t want to waste any dread horn mane trying without knowing and it’s properties are sort of integral to my mages suit. 
Anyone know ?
@Kyronix @Bleak ;

Comments

• Acid_RainAcid_Rain Posts: 268
    edited October 2018
    If no one responds before I get a chance to test it, I'll post findings :)
  • TimTim Posts: 790
    Yes  blank scrolls made from infused bark will make infused scrappers in the crafting aria.
  • MervynMervyn Posts: 2,208
    edited October 2018
    You don’t need to tag Khlryonix and Bleakhl, take 99 normal blankhl scrolls and 1 caddellite infused blankhl scroll. Handy hint, use the bod reward talisman that prevents you from losing resources.
    I tell you the truth, tis better to do 10 damage on the right target than 100 damage on the wrong target.

Breaking in the young since 2002

• TanagerTanager Posts: 634
    I have not tried it myself, but I was under the impression they fixed that 1 caddellite scroll, 99 normal thing before it left TC1.
    Nope still works as of about a week ago. 
    I tell you the truth, tis better to do 10 damage on the right target than 100 damage on the wrong target.

• Mervyn said:
    Nope still works as of about a week ago. 
    If it was intended to be fixed, would you then not classify that as an exploit. Something you scream and rave about every chance you get?

meh. A topic for another time. 

Thanks for the info guys! I’ll get my butt down there ASAP to scribe one!
    Yeah, but on average (mean), it takes about 3-5 years from bug report to bug fix, this event ends on December 1st.

Plus, this was already reported on test centre, but went to publish anyway. At the end of the day, you still have to do 99% of the other shenanigans to craft the book. 

• Petra_FydePetra_Fyde Posts: 1,321
    I posted on 3rd September that I had made a caddellite infused scrapper's compendium. It is because I, and others, did this on test center that the scrapper's ingredients were added to the hidden chests.
  • I mean, I’m super happy with my caddy scrapers, so..,
    Dennis the Peasant: "Listen. Strange women lying in ponds distributing swords is no basis for a system of government. Supreme executive power derives from a mandate from the masses, not from some farcical aquatic ceremony." 
    Arthur: "Be quiet!" 
    Dennis: "You can't expect to wield supreme power just 'cause some watery tart threw a sword at you!” 
    Monty Python & the Holy Grail
  • Are mats need to make the scrappers only in the hidden chests?
    Is there where u get the infused scrolls?
  • MariahMariah Posts: 2,943Moderator
    infused scrolls are made by a scribe using infused wood pulp. Harvest bark fragments in lost lands, take the infused bark fragments to the cooking tent outside Kaldun to make infused wood pulp, take the wood pulp to the mage tent to write infused scrolls, use those to write spell books. The hidden chests have, potentially, taint, corruption and dreadhorn mane.
  • Acid_RainAcid_Rain Posts: 268
    edited November 2018
    Thanks, missed the need to craft at the village. Just got back to the game a few days ago and still reading/learning the new event stuff :)

I did take my rouge w/ GM detect & lockpicking this morning. Was fun :) 
    Got a painting & some other goodies along w/ scrappers mats !
    We (community) did request that the game not allow you to craft with caddellite infused material outside the village however I’m guessing they didn’t get time to change things since it’s only a temporary event. 

• You have to chop the trees with the Caddellite Hatchet that you purchase from the NPC in the Khaldun camp as well.
  • BilboBilbo Posts: 2,834
    Mervyn said:
    We (community) did request that the game not allow you to craft with caddellite infused material outside the village however I’m guessing they didn’t get time to change things since it’s only a temporary event. 
    Speak for yourself because there is no "we" in this.