Command Undead re Khaldun Ancient Liches.

CookieCookie Posts: 1,257
edited October 2018 in Bugs

It appears a necromancer using necro mastery command undead, can command 2 ancient liches, take them out of Khaldun and use them in pvp, all very well, but of course they can only be killed using cadellite infused weapon/magebook/pet even in the external Feluccan environment.

Is this a bug or intended?

Just thought I'd do Mervyn a favour here and raise the bug report, as he is too busy using them, to actually report this one. :D

I'm back, I killed the 2 you left in Minoc, and I heard reports of your misdeeds. :)

{I don't actually consider this one that important, and it will time out anyway at some point, just doing it for the humour}.

Comments

• MervynMervyn Posts: 2,208
    edited October 2018
    I didn’t consider it a bug worthy of reporting, because it required caddellite spellbook to control them in the first place, plus they dissapear 50% of the time you move through a server line. Plus the event is only temporary. 

I filled my friend’s castle with like 20 of them, was disappointed that she didn’t log in that evening. 
    I tell you the truth, tis better to do 10 damage on the right target than 100 damage on the wrong target.

Breaking in the young since 2002

• ROFL!