Upcoming combat changes in Publish 103
The following combat changes are slated for release in Publish 103. We wanted to give everyone interested a time to provide feedback, so head on over to TC1 and check them out!
• The Parry formula dexterity modifier has increased from 80 to 95 in player vs player.• Discordance Rework (PvP Only). There is no change in how Discordance works versus non-players.
· Bards can now use Discordance on player targets. This rework only allows Bards to remove all item skill bonuses from a target player.
· Discordance will last up to 5 seconds or 8 seconds if the Bard is Focused Spec on players.
· A Bard can only discord one player target at a time.
· Discord will also be removed when:
- The target is dead.
- The bard is dead.
- The target is out of range.
- The target is hidden.
- The bard is hidden.
• Magic fish pies no longer soak player vs player damage.
• The weapon hit property splintering no longer triggers on special moves.