? on the Mining and LJ Satchels

@Kyronix any reason these aren't blessed?  Looting mobs taking it would totally ruin my day...

Comments

• CinderellaCinderella Posts: 1,662
    for me its really nice deco... you can't even insure it

asked at the meet & greet with a reply of other containers not being blessed
  • The satchels themselves should have been blessed, but not their contents. However, this would probably require a new kind of "bless" to make it work properly. 

Currently, a blessed container will retain its contents through a death, which is why they've traditionally been disallowed. Though the First Aid Belt mortally wounds their argument (ha ha!), which was already weakened by blessed/insurable quivers...

The thing is, we need more containers like these. Specifically one for granite/sand/glass, spellbooks, canoneering, reagents, food, fish, etc. 
  • I offer my stomach for fish containing.
  • KyronixKyronix Posts: 1,109Dev
    edited October 2018
    ZekeTerra said:
    @ Kyronix any reason these aren't blessed?  Looting mobs taking it would totally ruin my day...
    Generally the only containers that are blessed are spellbooks.  There are certain items that fall outside this paradigm, such as quivers and the first aid belt, but those have a restricted items list far tighter then the harvesting containers introduced in 102, hence they are not blessed.  This is also due to the issues we have encountered in the past where containers are blessed when they shouldn’t be.
  • TimStTimSt Posts: 1,779
    How about blessing the bags of sending?
  • MervynMervyn Posts: 2,208
    Leave me with something to loot off of you and your kin. 
    I tell you the truth, tis better to do 10 damage on the right target than 100 damage on the wrong target.

Breaking in the young since 2002