Khaldun Fel Spawn still broken on LA, maybe others.

BasaraBasara Posts: 163
When I tried starting the spawn, I was told that it had already been challenged, and it never started.

Comments

• The_Higgs_1The_Higgs_1 Posts: 420
    edited October 2018
    Not working on catskills either using valor!!  @Bleak @Kyronix
  • MervynMervyn Posts: 2,208
    edited October 2018
    I don’t know about anyone else, but the way I read the patch notes, the champ will be popped on server up and says it can only be challenged one time. Maybe it has already been done 2 times. So it can’t
    Begin Again. 

I tell you the truth, tis better to do 10 damage on the right target than 100 damage on the wrong target.

Breaking in the young since 2002

• Mervyn said:
    I don’t know about anyone else, but the way I read the patch notes, the champ will be popped on server up and says it can only be challenged one time. Maybe it has already been done 2 times. So it can’t
    Begin Again. 

Um No, my friends and I ran it several times on LS yesterday using valor and it works perfectly fine there.  That is the way it should work on all shards now.

• GigglesGiggles Posts: 62
    Well then, please add Legends, Pacific, and Catskills to the "still broken" shard list if this is indeed a shard specific problem still.

Why fit in when you were born to stand out? -Dr. Seuss
  • yub still broken on Siege also
  • Spawn was finished shortly after server up, itwas only finished one time. I went down about 30 minutes later and tried to re-pop it, which according to the latest news should absolutely be possible at least once and I only get the message "The Champion of this region has already been challenged".

The fix is not working.