Okay, am I the only person getting the cursor bug in the CC?

The cursor doesn't transition between a pointing gauntlet and an aiming crosshair unless in motion. Kinda irritating, been this way for ages.

Oh yeah, and shopkeeper menus display the amount of gold carried on your person, but bill your bank account. The result is confusion. Like if you're a newbie with 1000 gold in hand and nothing in the bank, you'll go up to a vendor and see GOLD: 1000 and think you can buy anything. Nope, you gotta bank that gold, then come back to the vendor who now says you have GOLD: 0 and then you can buy whatever.

C'mon I know this has to be irritating somebody.
  1. Foo?3 votes
    1. Foo.
      66.67%
    2. No foo.
      33.33%

Comments

• When I've had issues it's turned out to be a driver problem. But I'd try checking the perform a full file check button when you log in. I love bashing UO when they got it coming but I haven't heard of this issue before from anyone else. Hope you get it resolved.
    Tell me lies, tell me sweet little lies
  • There's those goofy mouse settings in options also you might play with. You've probably tried all that but it's worth noting.
    Tell me lies, tell me sweet little lies
  • MervynMervyn Posts: 2,208
    The issue gold not being taken from the backpack has been submitted to bug reports
    I tell you the truth, tis better to do 10 damage on the right target than 100 damage on the wrong target.

Breaking in the young since 2002

• Mervyn said:
    The issue gold not being taken from the backpack has been submitted to bug reports
    That's been an issue for a while...  can't believe it hasn't been handled already