The Guards aren't letting my followers through at Khaldun

I did the Gumshoe quest and went and charmed some undead to come fight with me.  While the guards are letting me through, they are not letting my charmed creatures through.  Pretty please with sugar on top, can this be fixed?

Comments

• PawainPawain Posts: 8,972
    Kyronix Posts: 198Dev
    The guards are pretty strict on who enters the scene.

They were nice and put a bank and stable in the camp.

But that does not help people with non tamed followers.

Bring this up in the bugs section.

Focus on what you can do, not what you can't.
  • MervynMervyn Posts: 2,208
    That’s interesting, he’s put a stable master there. This suggests that the solution to moving a pet from A to B is not intended to be to log out and back in again. Hmm interesting.
    very interesting.
    I tell you the truth, tis better to do 10 damage on the right target than 100 damage on the wrong target.

Breaking in the young since 2002

• XareXare Posts: 124
    Shame that doesn't work with charmed creatures.
  • Mervyn said:
    That’s interesting, he’s put a stable master there. This suggests that the solution to moving a pet from A to B is not intended to be to log out and back in again. Hmm interesting.
    very interesting.
     Oh dear Lord...Don;t get started on this again.
  • MariahMariah Posts: 2,943Moderator
    Mervyn said:
    very interesting.
     Oh dear Lord...Don;t get started on this again.
    No. Don't.
  • SafariSafari Posts: 20
    edited September 2018
    My beetle was filled with resources I had gathered so I was leading him past the guard.  But the beetle stopped at the guard & wouldn't pass.  So I had to ride him through a couple steps even though he was too heavy to ride.
    Safari / Chianti of Catskills