Remove Trap = Bad News
    for
    Treasure Hunters
    Drakelord#5598
  • BleakBleak Posts: 143Dev
    We are investigating.
  • CinderellaCinderella Posts: 1,662
    each time it went down, it reverted to the same time
  • So this was posted yesterday. So anymore problems? Lucky I wasn't on yesterday.
    Tell me lies, tell me sweet little lies
  • Uriah_HeepUriah_Heep Posts: 915
    edited September 2018
    none I noticed
  • CinderellaCinderella Posts: 1,662
    Santa Claus was opening the anniversary tokens & caused the shard to crash multiple times... 
    it was doing it every thirty minutes and would revert to just after the tokens were transferred to the shard from Atlantic. After I posted this, the shard was taken down and after it came back up I opened 3 more tokens and then stopped. It then went down again and I couldn't get back on. Once I did I received a book, basically stating that they took my possessions but will return them. (I'm guessing they are trying to figure out why it was doing it)

I don't have the tokens in my possession, so I don't know yet if it will do it again or not.
  • That was really interesting how they are handling that. How much you want for that book? lol My library needs that lol I was trying to think of banned words in Santa Claus but haven't come up with any. Meanwhile back in the real word 32 people have created characters named Santa Claus since you posted.
    Tell me lies, tell me sweet little lies
  • LOL!