Khal Ankur reward drop items are both antique and prized at same time

VioletViolet Posts: 368
edited September 2018 in Bugs
Issue: Killed Khal Ankur.Everyone who received an item drop into their backpack got an item that was both "prized" and "antique". (see picture below)

Steps to Reproduce: Kill Khal Ankur, have item drop to pack.

Expected Result: The item only has one mod, "prized" or "antique" (hopefully prized as antique is not a desired mod)

Comments

• PawainPawain Posts: 8,974
    The the worst qualities of both.  Worth no cleanup points and expensive to insure.

They have lots of Mods.  Keep as is if you fix the problem with POF and antique.

Do they have more mods than a prized?

Focus on what you can do, not what you can't.
  • MervynMervyn Posts: 2,208
    edited September 2018
    As this item is obtained in a unique way, I would say it is not a bug for it also to have unique properties. 

The item is not looted so you would not expect it to have the same properties as looted items.
    I tell you the truth, tis better to do 10 damage on the right target than 100 damage on the wrong target.

Breaking in the young since 2002

• PawainPawain Posts: 8,974
    But does it have more mods than an Antique or Prized?

If so, then it seems intended. If not, then pick one.

Focus on what you can do, not what you can't.
  • Please remove the antique mod.
  • CovenantXCovenantX Posts: 865

Is this intended?

with antique the vast majority (anything that's not jewelry) is useless.
    Remove or change casting focus & poison immunity it reduces the need for "Player Skill" it's garbage. rant2 Bring timing back and eliminate chance in pvp!
    ICQ# 478 633 659
  • MervynMervyn Posts: 2,208
    It’s only “useless” cos they haven’t yet fixed your bug with PoFing antique items. 
    I tell you the truth, tis better to do 10 damage on the right target than 100 damage on the wrong target.

Breaking in the young since 2002