So I bought a horse painting from a vendor and...

...the painting requires the King's Collection microtransaction.  Does the King's Collection cover all characters on all shards?  Or will it be only for the one character on one shard?  And why isn't the King's Collection sold via the ingame store?  Or maybe it is, but I couldn't find it.  Thanks.
These forums make me log in so much I feel like a lumberjack.

Comments

• Garth_GreyGarth_Grey Posts: 1,453
    Covers the entire account.
    You and Several Others like this.

Please make the Grizzled Mare a 5 slot mount, it's incredibly rare and deserves it. Some of us have been waiting a long time for this simple addition.
  • SkullSkull Posts: 42
    Ok, thank you.
  • now the real irony is when you purchase that king's collection and apply it to your account you get a chest full of king's collection stuff, among them said horse painting... so unless you wanted two of those you could have just bought the king's collection and saved the money for that painting :-/
  • SkullSkull Posts: 42
    Yes.  It seems a clumsy system, for a variety of reasons.
    1. Why make decor tradeable if it is unusable?
    2. Why create so much stuff that any single house would be overflowing with the items, which means that some stuff is then unused, and untradeable.
    3. Having multiple accounts using the one house makes the items a pain to deal with.

Maybe it's a cunning marketing plan.  But it's not for me.  Stopped me buying the pack.  The horse painting can stay in a chest somewhere.