Has any one mined verite recently?

TimStTimSt Posts: 1,779
Has any one mined verite recently?  I have not mined any verite on Fel in about a month.  Does the RNG hate me?

Comments

• Arroth_ThaielArroth_Thaiel Posts: 1,021
    Yes. I got Verite (and a wee vein of Valorite) a couple of days ago.
    -Arroth
  • SableSable Posts: 239
    Are you on a paid account or an Endless Journeys one?  Endless Journey accounts can't mine colored ore,I don't think.
  • SkettSkett Posts: 1,312
    edited August 2018
    Try fel cove has it in the upper right side of town,  by the tower 

its safe there as well just yell guards if you need to, but I highly doubt you will see anyone let alone seeing a pvper or pker 

When I’m playing ( which is very little anymore) and need ingots or wood I always get it in fel,
     I haven’t been pked in years on pac it’s a dead shard imho 
  • KirthagKirthag Posts: 541
    T2A also sports excellent shades of verite and valorite. ;) Sometimes some gold as well.
    Just gotta get out there.
    Fel yeilds more, but Tram side is safer (obviously).
  • TimTim Posts: 790
    edited September 2018
    I don't think it maters for ore or wood colour but the extra 1000 luck in fel does seem to help with the extras in my experience. (gems, parasitic vines, granite  etc)

As for pks the only other players I've seen in years are the robo miners I feed to my fire beetle. Hint if you see me (Jack Revelstoke) say some thing or run a few steps and I'll call him off. Otherwise I'll assume "non attended macroing" and a fair target.
    edited September 2018
    Opps just reread my last post I should point out I have no interest in PVP or PKing anyone.

I just think players who macro and can't be bothered to at least keep an eye on the screen deserve what ever happens to them. When I mine or log I'm really there and the only macros I use are the ones built into EC.

My kill count is 2 (maybe) and one of them was when his unattended logger wandered into my level 6 t-map spawn.
    Back on topic rock face west of Fel Brit moon gate had some Val seams last time I mined. That was about a month ago but it's relatively safe and close to guard aria.