A few items for sale/trade on Atlantic

RubyKnightRubyKnight Posts: 192
I do not have any set prices because I do not play enough to know what the current market is so I will entertain any and all offers of gold or trades for the following:
1. Ancient Sigil-Crest of a Once Powerful Magician Noble Family (Black Swan Graphic - faces W-E or Turn N-S)
2. A Rift Pillar (X2)
3. Magical Door (Server Birth but not the animated version)
4. A Throne Covered by Blood and Tears (Crimson Red Throne Graphic)
5. May The Light Keep Us, May Fate Smile Upon Us, May We Always Be Within Sight of a Friend (Lantern, Bright Pink Spell Channeling)
6. A Traditional Britannian Toilet, Consisting of a Small Goblin Magically Sealed Insid a Small Pot (Kettle Graphic Tangle? Hue)
7. A Masterully Manufactured Fishing-Pole Made From The Third Rib of an Archaic Leviathan (Dull Ruby? Fishing Pole)
8. A Mastercraft Bait-Casting Rod Flourished With a Frond of a Luck Dragon (Tangle Colored? Fishing Pole)
9. Full Rubble Mushroom Circle
10. Heraldic Tunic Bearing The Full Arms of the Britannian Humanist League (Crimson Red Tunic Wearable)
11. Shattered Statue of a Goddess From Beyond The Stare (Red/Black Medusa Statue Graphic)
12. Crude Corroded Manacles (Tangle Coler? Manacle Graphic)
13. A Robe Embrodered With An Obelisk Being Shattered (Cloak Graphic Tanish Color)
14. Something Known as Slender (Pumpkin Scarecrow Graphic)
15. Full Plate Set of Enchanted Origin X2
16. Full Female Plate Set of Enchanted Origin X2
17. Full Bone Armor Set of Enchanted Origin X2
18. Full Leather Set of Enchanted Orgin
19. Leather Set of Enchanted Origin with Bustier and Shorts
20. Leather Set of Enchanted Armor With Female Leather Armor and Leather Skirt
21. Just about any other full set of Enchanted Armor Just Ask.
22. (From my other post) Original Blessed Orc Chief Helm 30HPI Version.

I also have 2 Koi Ponds if interested. I may come across other items. I will add it here. Please PM me if anything strikes your fancy. Thanks!
ICQ 568300481

Comments

• TanAgeTanAge Posts: 3
    I offer 100m for the Magical Door
    Owner of the
    East Britain Community Museum
    Come and take a look 
    Drachenfels Trammel : 8o 48'N, 38o 23'E
  • RubyKnightRubyKnight Posts: 192
    22. SOLD
    ICQ 568300481