Artisan Festival 2018 Question

I know Devs are very busy right now, but I have not heard anything about the Artisan Festival. Before I try to round up a community project for a head start tho, could we please get confirmation if it will be active again this winter?

Thank you.

( @Kyronix )

Comments

• It will.
  • KyronixKyronix Posts: 1,109Dev
    Tanager said:
    I know Devs are very busy right now, but I have not heard anything about the Artisan Festival. Before I try to round up a community project for a head start tho, could we please get confirmation if it will be active again this winter?

Thank you.

( @ Kyronix )
    Yes - with all new vice & virtue themed rewards to continue in the sets already available.  Make sure you are subscribed to the newsletter for the latest updates!
  • TanagerTanager Posts: 634
    Thanks!
    Kyronix said:
    Tanager said:

Thank you.

( @ Kyronix )
    Yes - with all new vice & virtue themed rewards to continue in the sets already available.  Make sure you are subscribed to the newsletter for the latest updates!
    On TC1 the Artisan Festival started with Yew. Will this be the same when the event goes live? Or is it the reverse of last year, meaning it would start with Britain? Or some other city entirely? Our community wants to make sure the first city has enough in the coffers!

• Yew will go first again. (I asked him last week)
    ok thanks!
    Do you know if a city can start the festival even if it has no current governor? (Assuming it has the funds.)
  • CinderellaCinderella Posts: 1,662
    Yew on test center had no governor & the tree was there. 

And I think last year, some of the cities on Sonoma had no governor during the festival.
    All cities had it, cause they had the appropriate funds.
  • A governor isn't needed, just the funds. A governor has no influence outside of granting titles and choosing the trade deal. The rest is handled by the server. 
    Thanks for the info!