Are Caddellite Hatchets supposed to use 2 charges?

Each swing of the axe is burning 2 charges. Is this intended? Cuz that means it only actually has 500 uses... and on Siege these hatchets cost over 300k.

Comments

• TanagerTanager Posts: 634
    Hatchets do not have limited uses on prodo shards, so the tool must have been converted to have uses. This conversion seems to be stacking with Siege's mechanic of limited uses on hatchets - so we're getting 2 uses per chop. Fishing poles and pickaxes have limited uses on tram, so it was not changed, so they are only using 1 use on Siege as well.

If this is difficult to fix for Siege, can we at least get the cost of the Hatchet cut in half (since it has half as many uses as the other tools)?
  • MissEMissE Posts: 776
    I think the cost of these should be the SAME as on prodo.  I mean ok we pay 3 x for all 'normal' npc items ,but to charge us 3 x on this type of item which is basically set up as a gold sink it seriously unfair.  It is the same for that quest item you have to buy on the zippy quest that on prodo costs 100k but on siege costs 300. It makes doing the quest NOT worth it as you can't even sell the rewards for that amount even if you get one, accept the moonstone or 'best' reward.  The others not.  I haven't been able to do this stuff yet but if you are burning through tools at that rate it is majorly unfair.

Cheers MissE

For more info about Angelwood Warehouse Events go to the A.W.E Forum