khaldun champ spawn not giving 120s

we just completed the khaldun champ spawn on Siege Perilous and didn't get a single 120, not even a 115. It was 12 110s...
wasn't it supposed to have a certain number of guaranteed 120s?

Comments

• From the publish notes

Felucca Only
     – during the duration of the Treasures of Khaldun, 4 of the 6 (or 8 of the 12 with justice) powerscrolls created will be guaranteed 120 level scrolls.  The remaining scrolls have a random chance as they would normally.  Scrolls from the Khal Ankur champ spawn will be shard bound.

I think the guaranteed 120's are only active in October and November.
  • MariahMariah Posts: 2,943Moderator
    The event in the dungeon does not start until 1st October

• yes, the way I read it was the event and thus the event drops will not go live until Oct. 1st.
    The spawn and scrolls, however, were there, as are the hidden dungeon chests. Kinda strange to have the spawn and even have it drop scrolls but only 110s until Oct. 1st, isn't it? 
  • PawainPawain Posts: 8,974
    There is no idol.  So there is no spawn yet.  Just normal inhabitants.  Khaldun is old.  Unless Siege is not the same.

The tram dungeon just appeared yesterday, The Fel one was there before.
    Focus on what you can do, not what you can't.
  • MervynMervyn Posts: 2,208
    There is an idol in fel, on Europa at least. 
    I tell you the truth, tis better to do 10 damage on the right target than 100 damage on the wrong target.

Breaking in the young since 2002

• @Pawain did you even read my post? How could we have finished the spwan without it being there?
    Siege has an idol, that's how we started the champ in the first place...
    edited September 2018
    Nice I should not have read the patch notes.  We will definitely go there tonight.

I looked at the fel one the day before the publish went live.  No Idol.

I will be on Vacation starting Oct 1st so I will miss the first week.

So basically it is turned on as a normal spawn, correct?  And are the scrolls shard bound @Mervyn ?   Max's are.  hehe

This whole thing is a bug fest.  But most are nice bugs.
  • also you can already get items "of the cult" from hidden chests in Khaldun but none of those items drop from the champ spawn (as expected)...
    Ya the champ spawn is now in Trammel also.  Least we get to test it and get normal scrolls in Fel.
    And the chests.  I found something more boring than skilling.  1 hour and we got gold, smoke, invis, lockpicks, bandages.   Im glad that is not what I do.
  • Just did the Khaldun spawn again on Siege and it is still not dropping the correct ammount of 120 scrolls! 
    We had a protector and got all 12 scrolls.
    4 of which were 120s, 2 of those on the protector and one each on two of our group members.

It should have been 4 120s on the group members and 4 on the protector.

Also after we finished the spawn we were unable to pop it again (there's a seperate thread for that bug though).

• MissEMissE Posts: 776
    Yeah the first spawn we did with the protector we only got 5/8 120's on Siege Perilous shard. 2 on the protector and 3 on group members. And same for the spawn unable to be popped again. Not sure if anyone is listening @Max_Blackoak ; not being able to do the spawn more than once a day is a real drag.  Surely that isn't intended.  Is it the same on those shards that have a trammel?  Surely they aren't getting scrolls there? 

Cheers MissE

For more info about Angelwood Warehouse Events go to the A.W.E Forum
  • CovenantXCovenantX Posts: 866
    The first spawn we did, we got 8/12 120s.

the 2nd time, we got 0 120s (this was when I paged a GM because it couldn't be re-popped)

GM River started the spawn, we finished it again all the scrolls were shard-bound, I believe 115 mystic and the rest were 10s.... 

3rd time we did the spawn we got 6 120s 4/6 normal 2/6 protector... 

a Guildie of mine said he e-mailed mesanna, and her reply said something about there's not supposed to be 8 120s, just 4..  after checkin the patch notes though.. it does seem the "protector" guaranteed 120s were removed.    and the "scrolls can't be placed in a powerscroll book" was added.
    Remove or change casting focus & poison immunity it reduces the need for "Player Skill" it's garbage. rant2 Bring timing back and eliminate chance in pvp!
    ICQ# 478 633 659
  • CovenantX said:

a Guildie of mine said he e-mailed mesanna, and her reply said something about there's not supposed to be 8 120s, just 4..  after checkin the patch notes though.. it does seem the "protector" guaranteed 120s were removed.    and the "scrolls can't be placed in a powerscroll book" was added.
    That's a couple of bad changes if you ask me
  • interesting...well I guess then there's only the problem left where we're unable to repop the spawn
  • MissEMissE Posts: 776
    edited October 2018
    @Kyronix when is a dev gonna comment on the fact that on siege we get ONE spawn a day?  Unlike the other shards we can't just go and farm the spawn in Trammel.  There is not enough spawn in the dungeon to get cult artis unless that spawn is going.  Just doing boxes with a rogue for the past 4 days I don't have half the amount needed for ONE item, let alone if i wanted more than one item and  Ihave spent HOURS in there.  The spawn is already done before I get UP in the morning as the first group to finish it after server UP means no one else gets a look in.  This is getting stupid. Or is it meant that we will need to page a gm every time we want the spawn popped.  So far we haven't resorted to this but unless it is fixed we will have to.  I would think that gm's would have better things to do.

Cheers MissE

For more info about Angelwood Warehouse Events go to the A.W.E Forum
  • MervynMervyn Posts: 2,208
    I'm not being funny but, what do you want the artifacts for on siege anyway? You can't insure it, you want to lock it down in your house as deco?
    I tell you the truth, tis better to do 10 damage on the right target than 100 damage on the wrong target.

Breaking in the young since 2002

• I kinda agree there Mervyn - pretty much all of the stuff you can get from there is useless on Siege. The belt would have been great for tamers and healing dexxers but eversince they unblessed it and failed to add any mods that would justify siegeblessing it, it has also become an undesireable item.
    The one thing that keeps this spawn interesting is the guaranteed 120s, even after they said it was no longer 8 120s per spawn.
    Anyway the spawn is still bugged and can't be reactivated after the spawn is finished.