Can the Halloween costumes be Cadellite infused and usable in Khaldun?

I dont know if they are or not.  Nobody will answer when I ask.

Please make them count as a Cadellite weapon in Khaldun.

Or is it your jobs to suck all the fun out of the game?
Focus on what you can do, not what you can't.

Comments

• KyronixKyronix Posts: 1,118Dev
    edited September 2018
    Pawain said:

They currently are not.

For what reason? They are not viable weapons and wouldn't count for spell-casting as you need to obtain a newly crafted spell book for the event.

-_-

• PawainPawain Posts: 9,036
    Kyronix said:
    Pawain said:

They currently are not.

For what reason? They are not viable weapons and wouldn't count for spell-casting as you need to obtain a newly crafted spell book for the event.

-_-

I have a pet and 25 SDI is not that much.  It would be fun to walk around in Costume and kill stuff.

You know, Fun.  Like a game should be.
    The costume not being caddellite infused isn't preventing you from walking around with it equipped while your pet, who presumably has eaten a Khaldun tasty treat, attacks the creatures.  So in reality what is it you are trying to accomplish?  Clarity is going to prevail over snark here...
    edited September 2018
    My Toon wants to be able to attack stuff also.  Im giving up a 50SDI book for a 25 SDI book.  So another 25% less SDI wont make that much difference.  I can still kill stuff.

Would be fun to kill stuff and be in costume.  

Or I could leave my pet in the stable and toss some EVs out. Those are not affected by SDI.

My Gargoyle could do the same with RCs.

Nothing bad just want to have fun.

Thanks.  Sorry but this castle cost has caused a lot of stress with my game friends.

@Kyronix

Gonna let us use the costume as a weapon?

PLEEEEEEEEEEEESE
  • SkettSkett Posts: 1,385
    Not sure if it’s me but this makes no since at all 
  • McDougleMcDougle Posts: 3,742
    i think he wants the creature attack for the costume he wants to wear ...
    Acknowledgment and accountability go a long way... 
    No.  I want the costume to be the infused item I use to attack things.  So I can attack stuff while in the costume form. 
  • SkettSkett Posts: 1,385
    So you are going to wrestle with them in costume form ? 
  • McDougleMcDougle Posts: 3,742
    ok i get it .i am archer bard without costume i need infused bow and lute with infused costume i don't ?? 
    Acknowledgment and accountability go a long way... 
    We discussed this request, and as evidenced by no change in the patch notes, the masks themselves will not be caddellite infused.  These are vanity alone items and we felt it bypassed the crafting spirit of the event to allow these items to be caddellite infused, given they wouldn't be a viable melee weapon and benefit spell casting only.

That being said, we will be allowing players to utilize costumes without sacrificing equipment slots in a similar way that we handled it for goblins.  These items are slated for release in a future publish. 
    Ok thanks for trying.  I have another excuse.  Spellweavers and Mystics can carry a book that is infused but it does not do much for them extra damage wise.  They could use an infused costume 
    without sacrifice.   Its just one tiny thing to add.  :)

FUN

Kyronix said:
    We discussed this request, and as evidenced by no change in the patch notes, the masks themselves will not be caddellite infused.  These are vanity alone items and we felt it bypassed the crafting spirit of the event to allow these items to be caddellite infused, given they wouldn't be a viable melee weapon and benefit spell casting only.

That being said, we will be allowing players to utilize costumes without sacrificing equipment slots in a similar way that we handled it for goblins.  These items are slated for release in a future publish. 

• DrakelordDrakelord Posts: 1,733
    Kyronix said:
     we will be allowing players to utilize costumes without sacrificing equipment slots in a similar way that we handled it for goblins.  These items are slated for release in a future publish. 
    YES!!!!! YAY
    Remove Trap = Bad News
    for
    Treasure Hunters
    Drakelord#5598