Curious about the Caddelite Crafting

So you have to venture to Fellucca lost lands to be able to do the Caddelite harvesting and crafting? Does not really sound like fun to have my trusty old crafter and harvester without much fighting skill being pk'ed endlessly.....guess this is for people in big groups/guilds, not solo players?
Also I understand that there are stricter rules for ressing around Khaldun so basically you will have to be ghost running around a lot? (Not been visiting Khaldun before...and I cant say I am very tempted to participate...)

Comments

• DrowyDrowy Posts: 131
    There will be a Khaldun dungeon also in Trammel. So you can do the harvesting and crafting also in Trammel lost lands and fight in Trammel Khaldun.
  • Oh...really? Wow thats good news! Thanks for letting me know. This makes it a LOT more interesting.... I am so bad at PVP that my son are laughing of my measly attempts at self defence....more like fodder than active opposition here....
  • Why can't we get into the camp outside Khaldun? I'm met with guards declaring it's only open to RBG people. Royal Britannian Guard? 
  • PawainPawain Posts: 9,033
    Focus on what you can do, not what you can't.
  • MervynMervyn Posts: 2,208
    edited September 2018
    Im not sure the caddellite spellbooks are actually working now, viddy me still literally doing 0 damage, but my friend who is a warrior who is using caddelite weapons does not report any problems.

I tell you the truth, tis better to do 10 damage on the right target than 100 damage on the wrong target.

Breaking in the young since 2002

• LarisaLarisa Posts: 1,174
    Thing is guys..the content isn't ON YET...Kyronix said you can go down there to do the champ spawn but the caddelite stuff won't be on until october so right now ANYTHING does damage...at least from what he said..I have yet to go down there myself.

edited September 2018
    I am very impressed with the caddelite buff, top job to be fair.
    I tell you the truth, tis better to do 10 damage on the right target than 100 damage on the wrong target.

• PlayerSkillFTWPlayerSkillFTW Posts: 523
    edited September 2018
    Mervyn said:
    Im not sure the caddellite spellbooks are actually working now, viddy me still literally doing 0 damage, but my friend who is a warrior who is using caddelite weapons does not report any problems. 

The Skeleton spawn is immune to basically all but one Element. Which Element they're vulnerable to, is determined by their color. Warriors with Con Wep are easily able to get around this.
    On the other hand, Warriors have a problem with the Plague Beast looking mobs, due to each time you melee hit them, they slow down your attack speed, until you eventually stop swinging entirely for several seconds, which can be lethal to Sampires that are surrounded by spawn.
    Ah thanks, that explains everything. 

• PawainPawain Posts: 9,033
    Larisa said:
    Thing is guys..the content isn't ON YET...Kyronix said you can go down there to do the champ spawn but the caddelite stuff won't be on until october so right now ANYTHING does damage...at least from what he said..I have yet to go down there myself.

True    

Practice.
    Focus on what you can do, not what you can't.