Publish 101 - Making wood pulp for spellbooks

BardrisCaller1BardrisCaller1 Posts: 64
edited September 2018 in Test Center
I just ran into a problem and I'm not sure if it's something I did wrong. I made wood pulp to make scrolls for spellbooks and I had 13 bark fragments infused with caddellite and the rest not. I made a whole stack of woodpulp but it didn't go into two different piles, it stacked together. I was able to make 50 blank scrolls before I realized I had to be in the magic tent for them to be caddellite infused. I had 51 wood pulp leftover but when I went to make more scrolls in the tent, it told me I didn't have enough wood pulp. I tried dropping it and picking it back up. I tried logging out and back in. I tried moving around the tent, outside the tent etc. Nothing worked. Do I have to have caddellite infused bark fragments to make the pulp?

Comments

• LarisaLarisa Posts: 1,170
    Yes it has to be Caddelite infused, time to go chop more trees. Try Delucia.

• Thank you lol.
    No problem :) I had to learn the hard way too...I am down to a little over 300 uses on my 1000 use hatchet :/ lol but I finally figured it out! Made 2 scrappers...100 blank scrolls each? WHEW! My arm is sore from chopping trees!

• CinderellaCinderella Posts: 1,659
    Larisa said:
    No problem :) I had to learn the hard way too...I am down to a little over 300 uses on my 1000 use hatchet :/ lol but I finally figured it out! Made 2 scrappers...100 blank scrolls each? WHEW! My arm is sore from chopping trees!

someone said in general chat that you only have to use one Caddelite infused scroll to have the Caddelite infused spellbook. Not sure if that was intended or not but it does work. haven't tried making a scrappers yet
    One scroll period or just one infused scroll and 9 regular ones...I am about to test it....that shouldn't be happening if it's true.

Okay well it didn't work for me....they might have fixed that if Kyronix or Bleak saw it in Gen chat.

I tried with 1 infused scroll and nothing else, tried with 1 infused scroll and 9 regular and then 1 infused scroll and 10 regular...I got the same message each time..you do not have enough scrolls to make that, while I was standing in the crafting tent.

So yes you NEED 10 infused scrolls...or 100 for the scrappers.

Larisa said:
    Okay well it didn't work for me....they might have fixed that if Kyronix or Bleak saw it in Gen chat.

I tried with 1 infused scroll and nothing else, tried with 1 infused scroll and 9 regular and then 1 infused scroll and 10 regular...I got the same message each time..you do not have enough scrolls to make that, while I was standing in the crafting tent.

I just tried it again with 9 blank scrolls and 1 infused scroll (stand in the mage tent in the SE corner) with the scrolls in one bag... I just made 1 spellbook

and I did make sure I was fully patched up to do it 
  • PawainPawain Posts: 8,911
    Larisa said:

Thanks a lot.  Now them the you only need 1 thread color to make a bolt of thread that color. 

Or maybe thats how it is supposed to work!
    Focus on what you can do, not what you can't.
    ok I had another patch this morning, so apparently it didn't fully patch up last night. Its now that way for me too
  • im having issues finding infused water if you can help me with locating that would appreciate it
  • Petra_FydePetra_Fyde Posts: 1,318
    You do not need infused water. I had water in my pack before I went to do the crafting, that water was used to make infused woodpulp. You only need infused bark fragments.  Just as you don't need infused dreadhorn mane to make a scrappers, only infused scrolls.
    hellfight said:
    im having issues finding infused water if you can help me with locating that would appreciate it
    buy an empty pitcher & fill it with water from the trough at the encampment (has to be water from there)
    I'm sorry, but that is not my experience. I made my original scrolls with water which happened to be in my back pack. After reading this thread I chopped some more bark fragments in Delucia, bought a jug of water from the barkeep at the inn there and crafted caddellite infused wood pulp with it. I had not filled a jug at the tent.
    did you buy the water at a Delucia inn? that is part of the Lost Lands... so therefore its water from T2A
    I did, but that doesn't account for the fact that my original scrolls were made with water that was in my pack when I copied the character from Europa.
    However, to be absolutely sure I have just now emptied my pack of all caddellite infused materials, and the jug of water I had with me. No water in my pack
    New bark fragments harvested in Delucia, jug of water bought from Lana the Waitress at the Blue Boar at Brit Commons.
    Infused wood pulp successfully created using that water.  Only the bark fragments need to be Caddellite infused, any water is sufficient.
    ok they must have changed that, I had water before purchased from Luna & had to drink it