devs: fixes/changes with cc options

hello, I would love to see some changes with some of the options in cc. I want run mouse on separate thread to stay when I click apply. I have to change it everytime I log in on a char and reboot game. this should stay until I change it. 

another is in the view item property area, i have to click follow mouse everytime I log into a char. even if click appy. this should stay until I change it. I don't know why this was changed.

I hope the devs realize how very important changes for my friends and I. please reply if this will/can be done. ty

Comments

• User8675User8675 Posts: 1
    Can you please add a clothes macro ability for the classic client as well. Thank you
  • Davo said:

hello, I would love to see some changes with some of the options in cc. I want run mouse on separate thread to stay when I click apply. I have to change it everytime I log in on a char and reboot game. this should stay until I change it. 

another is in the view item property area, i have to click follow mouse everytime I log into a char. even if click appy. this should stay until I change it. I don't know why this was changed.

I hope the devs realize how very important changes for my friends and I. please reply if this will/can be done. ty

I don't have this problem with my settings on CC and I've not heard of it before, but its possible because anything is possible with CC. lol

Have you tried an uninstall-reintall?
    Dennis the Peasant: "Listen. Strange women lying in ponds distributing swords is no basis for a system of government. Supreme executive power derives from a mandate from the masses, not from some farcical aquatic ceremony." 
    Arthur: "Be quiet!" 
    Dennis: "You can't expect to wield supreme power just 'cause some watery tart threw a sword at you!” 
    Monty Python & the Holy Grail
  • FatFat Posts: 97
    I have this exact problem on my old PC and my current PC with a fresh install. 

Davo said:

ollow mouse everytime I log into a char. even if click appy. this should stay until I change it. I don't know why this was changed.