What i am missing in customizing a house/castle and other problems

During building a custom house with castle footprint, i recognize that i have some issues with missing parts.
1. I miss round roofs parts.
or
are choosen as solution.
2. When building floors, especially in round rooms, i have to integrate additional elements, so that the floor tile is not shown outside the round wall and all floor tiles are valid (not orange)
Or again for bigger sized roofs

3. There are no bright round walls. I have to use this castle walls.
4. Same with secret doors. Every castel need a secret door. Only stone doors are possible.

Even roofs are a challenge, i miss mostly round parts for building them.

Comments

• GidgeGidge Posts: 426
    I will see what I can find but I have found this too. You could do something with the new crafting things. Maybe raise some stairs? the rounded ones? If I ever do it I'll post something.
  • As it happens today I maybe found a nice solution on one of the new custom castles on my  voting tour : looks really like a small dome-roof - although rounder roof tiles would be a lot better for some of these designs.

The solution is to use the round stone arches one floor under the roof - but look yourself:

A little less ego-thinking, know-it-all and rumbling compared to others who aren't so "great" and the UO-life would be a whole corner easier

(Ein bisschen weniger Ego-Denken, Besserwisserei und Rumprollerei anderen gegenüber die halt nicht so "toll sind" und das UO-Leben wäre ne ganze Ecke einfacher)

• Not bad at all .Best ive seen so far . But sure I hope we get new options for the tool in the future. Both for TC and for building on our shards!