House Customization broken?

Is house customization broken right now due to the TC1 voting contest?

I have a 17 x 17 that I have owned for several years on Siege Perilous. I recently cleared it to redo the house design, so it only has the foundation now and a few floor tiles.

Every time I enter house customization, my client (Classic Client) crashes. Sometimes it crashes during the "This may take a few moments" message, and sometimes it crashes when the customization gump appears, but it always crashes.

@Kyronix Is this possibly a by-product of editing castles on TC1? Is anyone else running into a similar issue?

Thanks!

Comments

• McDougleMcDougle Posts: 3,742
    It happened to me as well on origin even just opening customization caused the game to shut down after a few try's i was able to get the first floor done
    Acknowledgment and accountability go a long way... 
  • We already have a thread about this and Bleak is aware  , he wanted a "ticket" about it whatever that is. Welcome to jump in with us or give Bleak a ticket! ;)
  • ParkPark Posts: 4
    We already have a thread about this and Bleak is aware  , he wanted a "ticket" about it whatever that is. Welcome to jump in with us or give Bleak a ticket! ;)

Hi Minera, can you point me in the direction of this thread and Bleak?

I'm having exactly the problems the OP describes trying to customise a plot on the cc in europa. 
  • Its under bugs here. Post is called "House tool is crashing still" As I told about it earlier and Break spent hours at my place on TC and they said he found it and it just had to pass QA.. This was one of the first days on TC with castle plots. And it was never crash free and to me it got even worse last week. 
    And i built a new house on Europa the other week and it was insane. I spent as much time crashing as building , sometimes I crashed before I had a chance to move at all.

• ParkPark Posts: 4
    I just read in another thread it's being patched. Great news. Thanks.