Old players in UO :)

Feature request : somehow authenticate user accounts so players over say... 60 years old... get some bonus!   Seriously, I'm old will be here like we say, until our cold, dead, .... fall off.

Some cool title or say a special mount (shudders at what it could be) !

It's my bedtime.  Thanks for reading!!

Comments

• PawainPawain Posts: 8,972
    I think everyone on LS is 60 or more.
    Focus on what you can do, not what you can't.
  • BilboBilbo Posts: 2,834
    Let us dye our hair silver or give us an AARP Discount
  • DrakelordDrakelord Posts: 1,730
    Bilbo said:
    Let us dye our hair silver or give us an AARP Discount
    Got the hair color and I am a card member of AARP
    Remove Trap = Bad News
    for
    Treasure Hunters
    Drakelord#5598
  • psychlo0015psychlo0015 Posts: 20
    edited September 2018
    60 and older should have their items always blessed and insured automatically and for free. lol
  • TimTim Posts: 790
    "I'm old now give me my dam discount"
    (seen on a t shirt)

But not a bad idea.
  • Asking your Governor for a special title might work too.
    In fact, I'm Gov of Moonglow on Baja so if any Citizen wants a special "Old Fart of Moonglow" title or something else like that I'd be happy to try.
  • DrakelordDrakelord Posts: 1,730
    Asking your Governor for a special title might work too.
    In fact, I'm Gov of Moonglow on Baja so if any Citizen wants a special "Old Fart of Moonglow" title or something else like that I'd be happy to try.
    I can do the same on Sonoma Moonglow
    Remove Trap = Bad News
    for
    Treasure Hunters
    Drakelord#5598
  • Garth_GreyGarth_Grey Posts: 1,453
    edited September 2018
    I think as soon as you turn 60, you should automatically be sent to The Villages shard. Google is your friend :P 
    You and Several Others like this.

Please make the Grizzled Mare a 5 slot mount, it's incredibly rare and deserves it. Some of us have been waiting a long time for this simple addition.
  • Petra_FydePetra_Fyde Posts: 1,321
    No thanks. There are already quite enough people around who describe me as a 'stupid old woman'.  I don't need to add to them by announcing my advancing years to all and sundry.
  • jaytinjaytin Posts: 417
    I think only one of those three words can be applied to you Petra...I meant 'woman' obviously! 
  • SableSable Posts: 239
    Can I get a wheelchair ethereal?
  • ParnocParnoc Posts: 236
    edited September 2018
    Old is only a state of mind, I feel better than I did 20 years ago.  But I'll sure take a freebie or a discount. ;) 
    Actually would be fun to know how old the oldest player in UO is.
  • MervynMervyn Posts: 2,208
    edited September 2018
    I don’t think I deserve recognition for my age, however I would like recognition for competing without cheating. 
    I tell you the truth, tis better to do 10 damage on the right target than 100 damage on the wrong target.

Breaking in the young since 2002

• AmberWitchAmberWitch Posts: 630
    edited September 2018
    Here ya go Sable:

Just because I like to poke fun at myself.....

• If my guild would start to treat me as fit for my age ..I would feel sooo old ! And then I would start act wuzzy.. Its bad enough being so clueless about tec stuff here at the forum and in game compoared to the young or semi-young as Petra ;) who can handle everything. 
  • If my guild would start to treat me as fit for my age ..I would feel sooo old ! And then I would start act wuzzy.. Its bad enough being so clueless about tec stuff here at the forum and in game compoared to the young or semi-young as Petra ;) who can handle everything. 

A little less ego-thinking, know-it-all and rumbling compared to others who aren't so "great" and the UO-life would be a whole corner easier

(Ein bisschen weniger Ego-Denken, Besserwisserei und Rumprollerei anderen gegenüber die halt nicht so "toll sind" und das UO-Leben wäre ne ganze Ecke einfacher)

• *GGGG Thx Amber for this laughing moment this morning . This is a great deco! *must steal it*

A little less ego-thinking, know-it-all and rumbling compared to others who aren't so "great" and the UO-life would be a whole corner easier

(Ein bisschen weniger Ego-Denken, Besserwisserei und Rumprollerei anderen gegenüber die halt nicht so "toll sind" und das UO-Leben wäre ne ganze Ecke einfacher)

• MervynMervyn Posts: 2,208
    edited September 2018
    Here ya go Sable:

Those soft furnishings so close to the fireplace are a hazard. 
    I tell you the truth, tis better to do 10 damage on the right target than 100 damage on the wrong target.

Breaking in the young since 2002

• Snagged by UO OSHA.....
  • SableSable Posts: 239
    Awesome stuff AmberWitch!
  • When one hit's 62 or whatever we should get a nice recliner and a crystal ball with cable.
    Tell me lies, tell me sweet little lies
  • Petra_FydePetra_Fyde Posts: 1,321
    Mervyn said:
    I don’t think I deserve recognition for my age, however I would like recognition for competing without cheating. 
    your age?  You're not hoping, by using Lord Rowan Williams picture as your avatar, to convince anyone you're over 60 are you? 
  • And an automatic link to any Young players to say to them how it was never like this when I was young!
  • A sign that says keep off the grass?
    Tell me lies, tell me sweet little lies
  • A sign that says keep off the grass?
    Somewhere, Kelmo is smiling.
    -Arroth
  • TanagerTanager Posts: 634
    edited September 2018
    *votes for ethy wheelchair*

Could be done! The hand motion while riding a mount? If you were sitting it would be right where wheel art could be heheheh
  • Here ya go Sable:

OMG!!!  LMAO  That's me in a few years!!   
    That's awesome, Amber!

Safari / Chianti of Catskills