Make PS shard bound

Please I have been spending a lot of time in fel working spawns or learning anyway or just stealthing  and watching lots of spawns being done on Origin lots yet there are two PS for sale through vendor search PVPers talk about risk vs reward yet i see very little risk in doing spawns on low population shards and then taking scrolls to Atl . i have no issue with you coming and getting scrolls for your char this way but you can only eat so many I don't want PS in tram but i want them staying on my shard if that's where they are gotten from...
Acknowledgment and accountability go a long way... 

Comments

• Garth_GreyGarth_Grey Posts: 1,453
    It won't happen, for many conspiratorial reasons which I won't get in to :-)
    You and Several Others like this.

Please make the Grizzled Mare a 5 slot mount, it's incredibly rare and deserves it. Some of us have been waiting a long time for this simple addition.
  • SkettSkett Posts: 1,312
    Exactly not going to happen but should 
  • Lady_StormLady_Storm Posts: 400
    It's a nice idea.. but way too late as the cats out of the bag on PS's.  With shard populations so low a new or returning player on a home shard (not Atl) would be SOL on getting any scrolls needed for play.  
  • McDougleMcDougle Posts: 3,742
    @Lady_Storm I must respectfully disagree my lady i the most non PVPing person ever just finished my first spawn on a toon with most skills in the mid 60s range(i did have help) we didnt get raided (the only point is i just wanted to brag abut finishing my first spawn and that its possible for anyone to do a spawn) on Origin anyone can do a spawn with little to no risk if the PS (i will call them Movers) were unable to take scrolls to Atl or Europa then there would be plenty for sale !!
  • PawainPawain Posts: 8,973
    edited August 2018
    Seriously you think you will see power scrolls for sale on Origin if they are shard bound?  

How bout another fun thing for you to do.  Go to spawns on dead shards and see how many suspicious players you find getting scrolls.  

Shard bound power scrolls will increase prices and only benefit those with shard shields.
    Focus on what you can do, not what you can't.
  • TimTim Posts: 790
    I like the idea but for it to work the player or pet using the scroll would also have to be shard bound for at least some time say 90 days or so.

PS I live on a "dead" shard (pac) and starting a spawn here is an invitation for company unless you play when anybody sane is in bed. Then you only have to deal with the time zone jumpers.
  • MariahMariah Posts: 2,943Moderator
    There are power scrolls for sale on Origin - just not on vendors. Try asking for what you need in General chat. I suspect the same applies on other quieter shards.
  • Garth_GreyGarth_Grey Posts: 1,453
    Shard bound will probably never happen, but they should at least be Felucca bound, meaning they can't be placed on vendors in Trammel or eaten while standing in Trammel. But that won't happen either.
    You and Several Others like this.

Please make the Grizzled Mare a 5 slot mount, it's incredibly rare and deserves it. Some of us have been waiting a long time for this simple addition.
  • Lady_StormLady_Storm Posts: 400
    Mariah is quite correct.  I have chests full of scrolls on origin.... Like on Atl  people ask to buy on Origin if I am on I usually go look see if I got one.    As of doing the champs that do give the scrolls.. you pointed out that the night is great for doing as most shard players are in bed but the shard jumpers do have a habit of showing up once in a while.   This is one of the reasons I for one say the cat is very much out of the bag in the shard bounding area... 
    Now if you want the EM event items shard bound I am all for it!!!
  • cobbcobb Posts: 172
    edited August 2018
    If and when the devs finally add vendors that do not charge by the hour, it should help address this problem.  
  • TeapotTeapot Posts: 58
    cobb said:
    If and when the devs finally add vendors that do not charge by the hour, it should help address this problem.  
    Definetly think this will be a good thing for slower shards.  I know I myself will load up vendors not worrying about upkeep or the fact things might never sell.
  • McDougleMcDougle Posts: 3,742
    yes there are PS on origin but people tend to want to charge Atl prices (i don't blame them under the current system) I actually did my first two spawns yesterday !! even got a 120 Bushido but this does not change the fact that having PS shard bound would help slower shards (this seems to be every shard except Atl...)
  • TimTim Posts: 790
    Of course we still get back to "Why are PS only available on Fel?" 
    Answer it's the only way PVPs can get anyone (victims) to play with them. 

No that isn't fair but to some extent it is true.

(just channeling my inner troll but I do think it is true) >:)
  • BilboBilbo Posts: 2,834
    It would not matter if scrolls were shard bound because people will do the same with them as with primers or people will just charge Atl prices.  On lesser populated shards VS is not your friend, CHAT IS, just ask.