Ideas for Items we can buy with turn in points from Khaldun.

PawainPawain Posts: 8,974
edited September 2018 in Test Center
@Kyronix @Bleak

I like the bandage bag and the mask.  But if you can not use the mask to fight in the dungeon so no PvMer will use it.  The mask stats are great for PvP but if you nerf EP to 25 it will not be used.

Other items:

A teleporter for ML areas.  Like Painted caves, Blighted Grove, Sanctuary, etc
Please allow Tram and Fel

More mechanical deco! Like Jack in the Box

A token that removes an ability from a pet.

A shirt and kilt with stats like Mana regen +2 and one more stat.  Stam regen +2 and another stat.

A different ring.

A meteorite display case.

Skeletal bag of tricks or something with new items that come out.

A token that allows you to click on a Robe slot item and remove the stats and put those stats on a different robe slot item.

More deco!

Thanks 

Focus on what you can do, not what you can't.

Comments

• VioletViolet Posts: 368
    edited September 2018
    Pawain said:

Other items:

Most ML areas can be ported to with the corrupted crystal balls, including the fel ones.

Try: "Fel dungeon caves", "dungeon grove", etc.
  • a witch on a broom ;)

A little less ego-thinking, know-it-all and rumbling compared to others who aren't so "great" and the UO-life would be a whole corner easier

(Ein bisschen weniger Ego-Denken, Besserwisserei und Rumprollerei anderen gegenüber die halt nicht so "toll sind" und das UO-Leben wäre ne ganze Ecke einfacher)

• If it isn't too late, please change the meteor swarm on the mask to resurrection. Have it work like gift of life, but with a longer delay so you can actually run a screen away so you aren't rez-killed.
  • PawainPawain Posts: 8,974
    Violet said:
    Pawain said:

Other items:

Most ML areas can be ported to with the corrupted crystal balls, including the fel ones.

Try: "Fel dungeon caves", "dungeon grove", etc.

So tell us what you think should be added to the vendor.  The choices are very slim right now.
    Focus on what you can do, not what you can't.
  • CinderellaCinderella Posts: 1,662
    I would like to see a portal shaped like a coffin that takes you to the graveyards (or a headstone with a skeletal hand coming down over the front)… or a shrine portal

but I'll settle for the first aid belt for now (I still think a first aid kit would've been better, to hold potions & petals too... but excited that now creatures can't still my aids when I die) If only the bandage macro would work with them inside containers
  • VioletViolet Posts: 368
    I would like to see a portal shaped like a coffin that takes you to the graveyards (or a headstone with a skeletal hand coming down over the front)… or a shrine portal

but I'll settle for the first aid belt for now (I still think a first aid kit would've been better, to hold potions & petals too... but excited that now creatures can't still my aids when I die) If only the bandage macro would work with them inside containers
    I like your graveyard and shrine portal ideas.  

First aid kit, never.  Should never ever have a blessed container with potions and petals, pvpers have to run the risk of losing something when they die.