New Legacy Bugs

1235»

Comments

• Pinco said:
    It seems that the topless fashion bug on EC is still there, it happens by using special faces for males and with any face for females and in case you forgot the bug, the shirt goes UNDER the skin from character creation :lol:

Also the Ki-Rin passage area (the felucca version for NL) is missing from EC map.

The topless bug was already submitted to QA: https://forum.uo.com/discussion/comment/109716/#Comment_109716

Ultima Online Twitter/X - https://twitter.com/UOTownCryer
    Ultima Online Instagram - https://www.instagram.com/uotowncryer/
    Ultima Online Twitch - https://www.twitch.tv/uofenneko
    E-mail: uo.fenneko@gmail.com

• Ok busted my butt all day, made 90 skill in carpentry and logging, did the GM quest, GM says to do more town quests, suddenly all of my BOD quests are for two items instead of 3, have completed at least 14 BODS and turned in to the GM getting new BODs after turn in, I am finishing the town bod quest in the quest log, it goes away, I get the sparkly purple graphic, but the trainer by the town job board right my the board I am using will not interact with me, GM says I need more skill, nobody will let me turn in this quest, I am stuck, was really trying to claim a good house spawn, was trying to see the most efficient way to blast through to get a house. Very dissapointed. No idea what to do.
  • Quit the game, logged back in, the trainer screen was active, spent 12 full points, (guess was 12 full BODS not 14) and will jump back into it
  • KalseyKalsey Posts: 40
    Farming

Was trying to plant a few seeds to see how this works.  Bought three seeds, purchased my plot, received a rune to plot location.

Unable to dig anywhere, cannot find my plot.  There is no sparkly on the fields to identify which is mine.  I did receive the rune to my location but I don't have the recall spell.

I did get the message letting me know a plot has been granted.

At Skara farms, did run around trying different fields to find the sparkly, but unable to find locations.  

Thanks
  • GarretGarret Posts: 160
      The coordinates for all treasure maps show the same value, digging up or throwing away treasure maps, relogging does not help, the same thing is shown every time.

P.S. Thank you devs for all TH features: cordinates (after fix) and bigger digging range!!!

@Kyronix @Bleak @Parallax
  • NecronomNecronom Posts: 52
    edited September 25
    For my crafter, I started with Blacksmithing/Mining and have raised it to 62/70 respectively. I decided to pick up Carpentry/Lumberjacking and Tailoring. My skills and such:
    I wanted to raise Carpentry for a bit, and I'm at the point where I need to talk to the GM Carpenter. I already spoke to the person at the Skara Docks. However, I cannot even start on Carpentry, because I got a message stating that I need to get to 70 in my primary skills, Blacksmithing and Mining, even though the GM carpenter sparkles when I get near to him.

Is this done because there is a chance for bugs to occur if you attempt to raise another skill at the same time before a "break point"?
  • Community ManagerCommunity Manager Posts: 260Dev
    edited September 25
    Garret said:
      The coordinates for all treasure maps show the same value, digging up or throwing away treasure maps, relogging does not help, the same thing is shown every time.

P.S. Thank you devs for all TH features: cordinates (after fix) and bigger digging range!!!

@ Kyronix @ Bleak @ Parallax

• Oops, cannot update my previous post, so here's the update...
    I got my Blacksmithing/Mining to 70 and picked up the quest, but didn't do it and moved on to Carpentry. Skills:
    I clicked on the GM Carpenter just to see what I should do next and I get this message:

Once I reach 75 in my primary skill, even though the cap as you can see is 70? I am assuming that I would have to use Blacksmithing/Mining to get the cap raised... It's an interesting dilemma... If I had done Carpentry alone, wouldn't the cap have been raised to 80% once I did the 70% quest?
    edited September 25
    Another update... My assumption is incorrect... I've done the Blacksmithing quest that I left to do Carpentry, but I cannot turn it in to get my cap raised...
    And the response I get from the GM Blacksmith is the same as the one I got from the GM Carpenter. I have to raise Carpentry/Lumberjacking to 75 and my cap hasn't changed from 70%. The GM Blacksmith is sparkling cause of that quest which I cannot turn in.

Anyone mind telling me how to raise my skills to 75 when the cap is 70 according to my skills gump?

Edit: By the way, if you're wondering. I tried to talk to the GM Tailor.... Same response. And yes, I first spoke to the person on Moonglow's Docks.
  • ZekeTerraZekeTerra Posts: 352
    I ran into this problem a few weeks ago and never got it resolved.  I created a new character,, did Blacksmith/Mining and got them to GM before adding Carpentry/LJ and got those to GM as well.  Was going to add Tailoring next but they didn't have the Beta the next weekend and wiped it out.  I think the key is to GM the 1st set before adding the next ones.
    edited September 25
    ZekeTerra said:
    I ran into this problem a few weeks ago and never got it resolved.  I created a new character,, did Blacksmith/Mining and got them to GM before adding Carpentry/LJ and got those to GM as well.  Was going to add Tailoring next but they didn't have the Beta the next weekend and wiped it out.  I think the key is to GM the 1st set before adding the next ones.
    Yes, I would agree that we should complete one before starting another. The only thing is that the devs gave us the ability to start another craft without completing the first or second. Unfortunately, it was and still is bugged. This is what beta is used for... To find bugs and to get it fixed......
  • I wonder if swordsmanship is part of Smith's primary skills? Why not try to get that to 70 first?
  • PawainPawain Posts: 9,679
    TETSUJIN said:
    I wonder if swordsmanship is part of Smith's primary skills? Why not try to get that to 70 first?
    Why?  The only things that would harm a smith are things you dig up with a garg pickaxe.  You can mine the wall outside Trinsic. 

I used those points when doing quests to keep my house alive.
    Focus on what you can do, not what you can't.
  • Pawain said:
    TETSUJIN said:
    I wonder if swordsmanship is part of Smith's primary skills? Why not try to get that to 70 first?
    Why?  The only things that would harm a smith are things you dig up with a garg pickaxe.  You can mine the wall outside Trinsic. 

Sorry for the confusion as I did not state which post I was repling in response to.

I meant to say that when training a crafter's skills, in order to release the skill cap above the proficiency milestone of 70.0, the swordsmanship skill may also need to be raised to 70.0.
    edited September 26
    TETSUJIN said:
    Pawain said:
    TETSUJIN said:

Sorry for the confusion as I did not state which post I was repling in response to.

I meant to say that when training a crafter's skills, in order to release the skill cap above the proficiency milestone of 70.0, the swordsmanship skill may also need to be raised to 70.0.

Hey there... No, it's not part of the crafter's primary skills. If you saw my previous posts, there are screenshots of the listed Primary skills given by the response from the GM Carpenter/Blacksmith, namely: Blacksmithing/Mining and Carpentry/Lumberjacking. Also, if it were part of the primary skills and wasn't at the required percentage, you wouldn't be able to continue the quest line for your crafter's journey to GM.

Thanks though!
  • Not a bug really, but would it be possible to get a toggle for the crafting gump of "Objective Item" like the Quest item toggle on them? or better yet, change "objective" to "quest" so we can use what aleady exists
    A Goblin, a Gargoyle, and a Drow walk into a bar . . .

Never be afraid to challenge the status quo

• Necronom said:
    TETSUJIN said:
    Pawain said:
    TETSUJIN said:

Hey there... No, it's not part of the crafter's primary skills. If you saw my previous posts, there are screenshots of the listed Primary skills given by the response from the GM Carpenter/Blacksmith, namely: Blacksmithing/Mining and Carpentry/Lumberjacking. Also, if it were part of the primary skills and wasn't at the required percentage, you wouldn't be able to continue the quest line for your crafter's journey to GM.

Thanks though!

• Victim_Of_SiegeVictim_Of_Siege Posts: 2,052
    edited September 26
    I seem to have 6 followers at the moment. I am at the zoo if one of the Devs wants to check it out . a polar bear, a horse and 4 wolves. can control all, all tamed by me. @Kyronix @Bleak  

edited September 26
    the Polar Bear started acting weird and wouldn't obey commands. I fed him and he completely started ignoring me. I logged out and in and it fixed him. i stabled them all to be sure i wasn't added as a friend when i wasn't looking and they all went in the stables. Not sure what happened there but had 6 followers for a bit.

• KelKel Posts: 38
    Some bugs still outstanding as of this week:
    • When completing the Orc Spawn I was getting guild quest completion messages for doing damage / healing. I was not in a guild.
    • Repair crate may still not accept many of the newer boss drops (still an issue as of last beta weekend, unable to test now).
    • Vesper Museum rewards are active.
    • Void Pool / Covetous L1 is accessible.
    • Sanctuary is accessible.
    • Orc Caves are still accessible.
    • Ice East is accessible.
    • Ice Boss cheese is still possible. Removing the doors may be a good idea.
  • Kel said:
    Some bugs still outstanding as of this week:
    • When completing the Orc Spawn I was getting guild quest completion messages for doing damage / healing. I was not in a guild.
    • Repair crate may still not accept many of the newer boss drops (still an issue as of last beta weekend, unable to test now).
    • Vesper Museum rewards are active.
    • Void Pool / Covetous L1 is accessible.
    • Sanctuary is accessible.
    • Orc Caves are still accessible.
    • Ice East is accessible.
    • Ice Boss cheese is still possible. Removing the doors may be a good idea.

Could you please send me a message on how you are accessing the Void Pool and the Ice Boss Cheese? Thank you kindly!

edited September 28
    I have a crafter stuck pretty good. I started with a Tailor and got it to 80, then started it on the path to Smith and Carpenter. I got the smith to 80 and when i got to the point of making the cannons and then completed it, I got a message that said "you cannot raise that skill any further you are at the skill cap" then I got the quest from the Smith GM saying to "push my skills to their limits" and return to them when my skills are at their known bounds. so I said, let me continue on with tailoring and then i can can finish Smithing afterwards. Nope, every GM gives me the message: "Possum, return to me once you have acquired more skill." so I am essentially stuck where i am. can't complete any of the paths. 

• PincoPinco Posts: 30
    Probably another bug: Tasty Serpent Filet doesn't seem to drop at all or it's become impossibly rare (i killed like more than 100 of those tasty serpents and didn't see a single lure drop).
  • I have a crafter stuck pretty good. I started with a Tailor and got it to 80, then started it on the path to Smith and Carpenter. I got the smith to 80 and when i got to the point of making the cannons and then completed it, I got a message that said "you cannot raise that skill any further you are at the skill cap" then I got the quest from the Smith GM saying to "push my skills to their limits" and return to them when my skills are at their known bounds. so I said, let me continue on with tailoring and then i can can finish Smithing afterwards. Nope, every GM gives me the message: "Possum, return to me once you have acquired more skill." so I am essentially stuck where i am. can't complete any of the paths. 

Unfortunately, this has happened to me as well. Seems as if what the devs introduced during the beta with the ability to do other crafts without completing the very first one, is bugged. Unless this bug is found and fixed before release, I think that it would be prudent of players to just complete each craft separately which is how it was at the beginning of the beta.
  • Necronom said:
    I have a crafter stuck pretty good. I started with a Tailor and got it to 80, then started it on the path to Smith and Carpenter. I got the smith to 80 and when i got to the point of making the cannons and then completed it, I got a message that said "you cannot raise that skill any further you are at the skill cap" then I got the quest from the Smith GM saying to "push my skills to their limits" and return to them when my skills are at their known bounds. so I said, let me continue on with tailoring and then i can can finish Smithing afterwards. Nope, every GM gives me the message: "Possum, return to me once you have acquired more skill." so I am essentially stuck where i am. can't complete any of the paths. 

Unfortunately, this has happened to me as well. Seems as if what the devs introduced during the beta with the ability to do other crafts without completing the very first one, is bugged. Unless this bug is found and fixed before release, I think that it would be prudent of players to just complete each craft separately which is how it was at the beginning of the beta.
    That's what I did, I made another crafter on my secondary account and did it one at a time

• RoxoRoxo Posts: 34
    I apologize in advance if these are duplicates or are working as intended:

1. Quest directional message does not appear when trinsic passage quest is set as active quest

2. Creatures spawn on the upper level and in unreachable spots in trinsic passage

3. Item to be retrieved from swamps for crafting quest changes when you accept other quests

4. some creatures spawn too far away sometimes on defense quests and never attack the objective

Thanks for all the hard work! Looking forward to NL !!
  • Roxo said:
    I apologize in advance if these are duplicates or are working as intended:

1. Quest directional message does not appear when trinsic passage quest is set as active quest

2. Creatures spawn on the upper level and in unreachable spots in trinsic passage

3. Item to be retrieved from swamps for crafting quest changes when you accept other quests

4. some creatures spawn too far away sometimes on defense quests and never attack the objective

Thanks for all the hard work! Looking forward to NL !!

Hello! If you could please DM me with more information on these? Thank you kindly!