New Legacy Bugs

Comments

• KelKel Posts: 35
    edited September 3
    Some bugs from this past weekend:
    • Party Stable bug still exists where your slot count won't go down when you stable things or spawned creatures disappear while in a party. Logging in/out fixes for mages, but the tamer fix is more involved.
    • Rare occurrence when relogging a pet will result in that pet not coming to you. In fact, your slots will reset to 0/5 as well. However, relogging multiple subsequent times can force the pet to reappear out of the void. The player experience is as if the pet released permanently. A similar occurrence happened after the server crash on Sunday, but the described bug here occurs under normal play.
    • Killing orange players still doesn't seem to permit looting, most of the time. 7/8 orange PVP kills over the weekend resulted in the killer not being able to loot the killed. One time did permit looting of the killed. All occurrences occurred in a dungeon, and the 8 kills were across 3 characters.
    • Not sure if it's a bug or weird design, but Energy Fields now permit the enemy to walk through them, but incur damage. However, friendlies can't walk through them. This differs greatly from all other magic fields that also do damage or an effect, but allow friendlies to walk through them.
    • After the server crash some of the ongoing systems ceased to function. I believe the regatta was one of these. Another was the inability to begin the Assassin Advanced Narrative Line.
    • Various items, quest/boss drops usually, still cannot be added to the repair box.
    • Most Champion Spawns drop nothing but max level loot (invul/vanq) but the Orc spawn does not. Currently, this spawn is the exact same as the others outside of the 3 hr timer. Is the timer the reason for the loot table differences or is it a bug?
  • Thank you all again for posting all your findings over the weekend! We sincerely appreciate it!
    Ultima Online Twitter/X - https://twitter.com/UOTownCryer
    Ultima Online Instagram - https://www.instagram.com/uotowncryer/
    Ultima Online Twitch - https://www.twitch.tv/uofenneko
    E-mail: uo.fenneko@gmail.com

• ZekeTerraZekeTerra Posts: 333
    You can't reuse bottles since you can only craft with ingredients in your resource pack.  Def not Eco friendly ;)
  • KalseyKalsey Posts: 9
    The farming.  Not sure if it's a bug, or just me.  Anyway, the plants appear to go through cycles?  I water each day, several times.  Unable to harvest because they turn back to new sprouts.

I am loving New Legacy, could there be more clear directions on Taylor BODs?  If I understand from other players, we cannot gain skills via the job board once we hit 90?

Housing, will we be limited to present size?  Sure would be nice to have a cabin.  Could fit more on porch, like vendors, mailbox, bulletin boards, etc.  A cabin would also allow for more deco.  I was able to create plants using a dye tub, nightshade and water bottle.  

Any thought on allowing characters on same account to share supplies?  Like leather and wool?  

Lots of players out and about.  Player interaction is great, good job DEVs.

• TETSUJINTETSUJIN Posts: 22
    As well as empty bottles.
    Ingots made by refining ore obtained from antlions and ore elementals should also be included in the resource pack.
  • Petra_FydePetra_Fyde Posts: 1,427
    ZekeTerra said:
    You can't reuse bottles since you can only craft with ingredients in your resource pack.  Def not Eco friendly ;)
    I have a thought on that. Would it be possible to expand the function of the reagent purifier to accept bottles as well as reagents? 
    And could there be a similar tool that accepted other looted crafting resources? Maybe using one of the satchel graphics from huntmaster quest on main shards?
    The change to automatically add bottles to your resource bag doesn't work as intended.
    It says it's added, followed by the message "your resource pack cannot hold any more empty bottles so it is lost"
    BTW I cannot open my resource pack when i right click myself and select it.
  • LilyGraceLilyGrace Posts: 851
    The system message you get when you go visit Veylara The Thoughtshaper is that Cora is stealing your mana. There is no Researcher Fluxo Gelson at the zoo.
  • VioletViolet Posts: 391
    LilyGrace said:
    The system message you get when you go visit Veylara The Thoughtshaper is that Cora is stealing your mana. There is no Researcher Fluxo Gelson at the zoo.
    The notes didn't say he was at the zoo, just that he's from the zoo.  There are other zoo researchers throughout the land that are not at the zoo
    ooooohhhhh Thanks, Vi. ;)
  • KalseyKalsey Posts: 9
    NPCs are acting out.

Mage NPCs won't take my large BoD, states it's not completed.  (It is)  Rune and Spell book 20
    ( Moonglow and Skara Mage)

Taylor NPC lied.  Was suppose to give me cloth and leather, said my resource pack was full and I lost the leather.  Not true, only had app 300 leather in my pack.  
      (Moonglow quest)
    @Kyronix looks like today's patch broke resource packs.  I keep getting messages that the bag cannot hold any bottles and they get lost.  Also I cannot open my resource pack to see what's in it.  This is on EC.
  • PawainPawain Posts: 9,638
    ZekeTerra said:
    I have a thought on that. Would it be possible to expand the function of the reagent purifier to accept bottles as well as reagents? 
    And could there be a similar tool that accepted other looted crafting resources? Maybe using one of the satchel graphics from huntmaster quest on main shards?
    Ya they put shadow ore on things at the Orc spawn with no way to use it.  The first days players were dropping it on the ground for craftspeople. 
    Focus on what you can do, not what you can't.
  • NecronomNecronom Posts: 43
    edited September 7
    Okay, so I found out on my own that yes, my character Clancy is indeed bugged. First of all, he had 2 quests in his quest log which are (1) Moonglow Yacht Club (membership quest) and (2) Housing Registrar (which was received after GM'ing Blacksmith in Trinsic).

Secondly, after not being able to continue to GM Tailoring I started Tailoring on another char that has GM Carpentry/Lumberjacking. I am now at the point a bit before Clancy is. I received a quest with the exact description as before for 90%, however the title is different. This time, it's Scholars Cut. As I've mentioned before in a previous post, I received a quest titled Moonglow Yacht Club with the exact description as now. Which means there is something not right with the quest and quest log. It grabbed the currently 2 listed quests I had in my quest log for some reason and used those 2 quest titles.

When Clancy completed the Moonglow Yacht Club titled quest, both quests disappeared from the quest log and another Housing Registrar appeared with the exact description. Again, it seems as if it grabbed the title from the second listed quest I had (Housing Registrar). So I got bugged from the first quest that grabbed the Moonglow Yacht Club quest title. Since we cannot drop quests, Clancy is forever bugged. Also, if I completed the Housing Registrar, I'm sure both quests would disappear, again leaving him bugged since he cannot continue with the Tailoring quest line.

I just completed the Scholars Cut quest now and I'm sure I can GM Tailoring this time.

Screenshot of Clancy's Quest Log and Quest Description of the 2nd Housing Registrar...
    Which as you can see has the quest description of Scholars Cut that was copied as a 2nd Moonglow Yacht Club quest entry in the quest log and now it was again copied to Housing Registrar.
    edited September 7
    • Cannot repair new neck pieces dropping as of 9/6.
    • Issues with pets stabled being pulled to you at start of Manticore fight.
    • Issues with some players not being able to use the rope to leave manticore arena.
    • Issue where tameable manticore pet can attack literally anything around it, friend or foe, even after being tamed.
    edited September 7
    @Kel ; you walk on the exit rope, you can click the entry rope.  So maybe confusing.

Does the pet have Bleed? Or an area?
  • TETSUJINTETSUJIN Posts: 22
    Hi, 

Crafting Narrative Updates

It is our goal to keep character progression as free form as possible while still providing some much needed guidance to those players who may be unfamiliar with the ways of Britannia.  As such, you are no longer required to complete your current crafting narrative progression before starting a new one.  See the Crafting Liaison NPC to learn more skills.

last week, I created a new crafter character after seeing this text in the development journal.
    First, I learned the skills of blacksmithing, Tailoring, and carpentry, and got each of them to 50. I also got 50 in mining, sword, and Lumberjacking.
    After that, I decided to improve the three crafting skills in parallel by visiting the Crafting Liaison NPCs for each crafting skill.
    I decided to prioritize Tailorng first since I didn't have the bulk of blacksmithing.
    With a sewing skill of 90.0, I got and achieved my goal of fitting 25 pieces of bulk and spoke to the guildmaster. and At the same time, my Tailoring skill dropped 20 to 70.

There is a last conversation left on my quest tab from the guildmaster. It says she recognizes me as a grandmaster, but right now my character's Tailoring skill is 70.
    And the guildmaster wants me to talk to her after I get more skills, but she doesn't offer me any quests. And The job board is inaccessible.
    I wasn't told that my skills would be reduced because I achieved my objective.
    I'd like to know why this happened.

• The Fire Steed is spawning in places you cannot use Melee skills, or loot it.

A Goblin, a Gargoyle, and a Drow walk into a bar . . .

Never be afraid to challenge the status quo

• PringPring Posts: 10
    Still cant finish assassins yew jail quest, still broken.
    demolishing a house told me i would get refunded. did not get refunded.
    Pawain said:
    @ Kel  you walk on the exit rope, you can click the entry rope.  So maybe confusing.

Does the pet have Bleed? Or an area?

Yeah the rope was working on one account but not another. Nothing made it work.

Area bleed for the pet. 5yd or so, maybe a cone.
  • Kel said:
    • Cannot repair new neck pieces dropping as of 9/6.
    • Issues with pets stabled being pulled to you at start of Manticore fight.
    • Issues with some players not being able to use the rope to leave manticore arena.
    • Issue where tameable manticore pet can attack literally anything around it, friend or foe, even after being tamed.
    Can you kindly DM me with what neck pieces specifically are unable to be repaired? Thank you kindly!

• Pring said:
    Still cant finish assassins yew jail quest, still broken.
    demolishing a house told me i would get refunded. did not get refunded.
    Can you please DM me specifics of what part of the quest and the demolishing of the house? Thank you kindly!

The jobs board outside the Trinsic Armory is broken. With smithing skill at 60 i tried to get jobs off the board but it tells me i've not enough skill. Went to a different board and was able to take smithing bod quests
    My new crafter is stuck at 65 in LJ, Carp & Swords.  Hit the cap and can't do the Jobs board and no npc is giving her quests to continue or raise her cap.
    edited September 8
    Can't add Vanquisher of Icemancer to my Sash.

Also can't add that title to Title menu.
    @Kyronix ; Three players are waiting for Pachuxo.  The re spawn is too slow at 2 to 3 hours. Come on!  You changing every thing else!  
    Lots of players with the issue of getting close to a 60 70 80 90 100  who cant because they can use Skill guy or get the decimal points.  Shoulda left skill gain like it was...  You heading to just entering with GM skills..
    Welp Im giving up.  Pachuxo did not spawn in that time.  12:30 till 4.  FIX THIS!
  • GarretGarret Posts: 149
    Pawain said:
    Lots of players with the issue of getting close to a 60 70 80 90 100  who cant because they can use Skill guy or get the decimal points.  Shoulda left skill gain like it was...  You heading to just entering with GM skills..
    All fine for me u just have to find proper way to skill it up