Can't copy Charater to Test Center

xxWispyxxxxWispyxx Posts: 6
For the last few weeks I have not been able to copy my character (tamer) to the Test Center. (or any character on this account)   When I try, I get a message that I currently have a Character Transfer in progress, which I do not.  I reported this in game 2 weeks ago and was sent an email that this issue was "escalated" , but of course, with no resolution.  Is anyone else having this issue, or know how to resolve?  I feel I'm being ignored, or they have no idea how to fix this.

Comments

• BleakBleak Posts: 143Dev
    xxWispyxx said:
    For the last few weeks I have not been able to copy my character (tamer) to the Test Center. (or any character on this account)   When I try, I get a message that I currently have a Character Transfer in progress, which I do not.  I reported this in game 2 weeks ago and was sent an email that this issue was "escalated" , but of course, with no resolution.  Is anyone else having this issue, or know how to resolve?  I feel I'm being ignored, or they have no idea how to fix this.

Message me with the ticket number and I will look into it.
  • BilboBilbo Posts: 2,834
    TY @Bleak
  • Bleak said:
    xxWispyxx said:

Message me with the ticket number and I will look into it.

• Just an update - no one has yet to fix my issue, or even contact me about it.
  • BilboBilbo Posts: 2,834
    Did you PM him with your ticket #
  • BleakBleak Posts: 143Dev
    This issue was resolved.
  • Yes, it has been resolved, Thanks!
  • When were we be able to char copy again? The window popps up but there's no choise to TC :(

A little less ego-thinking, know-it-all and rumbling compared to others who aren't so "great" and the UO-life would be a whole corner easier

(Ein bisschen weniger Ego-Denken, Besserwisserei und Rumprollerei anderen gegenüber die halt nicht so "toll sind" und das UO-Leben wäre ne ganze Ecke einfacher)