Question on vendor restocking (EC)

I have recently come into possession of a vast quantity of goods (over 9 platinum worth)

it’s possible to restock a vendor with set prices for items in EC without having to restock everything manually? 

I was told it’s possible with non legal programs in 2d however wondered if it can be done with EC instead. If so please can someone do a little walkthrough for me as I’m a little slow.  
I tell you the truth, tis better to do 10 damage on the right target than 100 damage on the wrong target.

Breaking in the young since 2002

Comments

• PinkertonPinkerton Posts: 105
    LOL - you are an almost expert troll.

Last thread "make everyone do everything manually"

This thread "can we have a way to not do this manually because now I am the one who is doing it and repetitive tasks suck."

And I love how you IBTL your own thread.  

getting a little too obvious now though.   Back it off just a bit, I liked it better when you were more nuanced.
  • Uriah_HeepUriah_Heep Posts: 915
    IBTL
  • MervynMervyn Posts: 2,208
    edited August 2018
    I am not requesting an automatic way to restock vendors to be added.  I am enquiring if there is a way currently on EC to do so. (If not I shall probably end up selling the items in bulk) 

Just after some knowledge thanks. 

Is there anything I can post without being accused of being a troll and having the thread locked?

do I need to post anonymously to ask for guidance now?

I tell you the truth, tis better to do 10 damage on the right target than 100 damage on the wrong target.

• KronalKronal Posts: 84
    Mervyn said:
    I am not requesting an automatic way to restock vendors to be added.  I am enquiring if there is a way currently on EC to do so. (If not I shall probably end up selling the items in bulk) 

Just after some knowledge thanks. 

Is there anything I can post without being accused of being a troll?

Based on previous posts... no.
  • KronalKronal Posts: 84
    Also I believe uoassist for cc does what you are requesting.  I could be wrong though since I don't use it.  I believe though I have read somewhere that it does.
    Please refrain from commenting if you can’t say anything helpful. 

Thanks I have assist and will have a play. 

• Dot_WarnerDot_Warner Posts: 233
    Mervyn said:
    Your hypocrisy is astounding.
    I don’t log into General Chat in uo, is it this hostile in game?

i am surrounded by my own bubble of friends in uo and discord so don’t experience any hostility at all online outside uo forums plural.

And uo forums plural are moderated yet so much vitriole thrown, troll accusations, thread locking. Surprisingly unpleasant atmosphere for a role playing game.

• XareXare Posts: 124
    Mervyn said:
    Please, PLEASE, start following this.  We'd all appreciate it.  And no, being a disagreeable pain to everyone is not being helpful.
  • BilboBilbo Posts: 2,834
    Mervyn said:
    Your hypocrisy is astounding.
    I almost fell out of my chair when I read that.  Good reply Dot
    Do you have any specific examples of me apparently making unhelpful comments or are we just making generic meaningless statements? 

• RorschachRorschach Posts: 503Moderator
    no
This discussion has been closed.