show red players some love

13»

Comments

• MervynMervyn Posts: 2,208
    I am somehow able to kill people without me using the FC1 town buff and do not use forged pardons on some chars. 
    I tell you the truth, tis better to do 10 damage on the right target than 100 damage on the wrong target.

Breaking in the young since 2002

• PinkertonPinkerton Posts: 105
    edited August 2018
    I don't get why posters like Pinkerton and Bilbo even bother posting they just babble about something completely off-topic that has nothing to do with the current discussion in hopes to derail the thread.

But I will play along.

Why shouldn't a red be allowed in trammel? How can a facet randomly dictate who can enter lol why would red's be excluded somehow? Just because the trammel / felucca split was originally bad game design doesn't mean it has to remain that way.

The majority of posters are either neutral or in support of this idea. Red's are already going to trammel so nothing changes the only difference is the way I suggested is makes the game better for everyone. Like I said before I am really interested in opinion's on why using royal pardon's to go blue is better for the game then simply just allowing red's to enter trammel and removing royal pardon's from the game. There is only positives (for everyone) in what I have suggested with no negatives (for anyone).

@ Mesanna @ Kyronix 

I think it's time to really consider this idea as very few people are against it. While those that are cannot provide a rational explanation of why not.
    No, it is you who are not addressing the point.

It would be much easier to just do away with being red at all.  Why bother with it?  What point does being red serve other than an advantage in pvp situations if this change is made?  

The point you don't seem to get is being red is a punishment, it was always intended to limit what the character could do as a punishment for their actions.  Pay your penance, farm your pardon, and then go to Tram.  

You are asking for something idiotic.  When it would be easier to remove the entire system, because that is what this amounts to.
  • cobbcobb Posts: 172
    It' getting personal in here

:* 
  • BilboBilbo Posts: 2,834
    Pinkerton said:
    I don't get why posters like Pinkerton and Bilbo even bother posting they just babble about something completely off-topic that has nothing to do with the current discussion in hopes to derail the thread.

But I will play along.

Why shouldn't a red be allowed in trammel? How can a facet randomly dictate who can enter lol why would red's be excluded somehow? Just because the trammel / felucca split was originally bad game design doesn't mean it has to remain that way.

The majority of posters are either neutral or in support of this idea. Red's are already going to trammel so nothing changes the only difference is the way I suggested is makes the game better for everyone. Like I said before I am really interested in opinion's on why using royal pardon's to go blue is better for the game then simply just allowing red's to enter trammel and removing royal pardon's from the game. There is only positives (for everyone) in what I have suggested with no negatives (for anyone).

@ Mesanna @ Kyronix 

I think it's time to really consider this idea as very few people are against it. While those that are cannot provide a rational explanation of why not.
    No, moron.  it is you who are not addressing the point.

It would be much easier to just do away with being red at all.  Why bother with it?  What point does being red serve other than an advantage in pvp situations if this change is made?  

The point you don't seem to get is being red is a punishment, it was always intended to limit what the character could do as a punishment for their actions.  Pay your penance, farm your pardon, and then go to Tram.  

You are asking for something idiotic.  When it would be easier to remove the entire system, because that is what this amounts to. You are a dunce.
    Good reply Pinkerton
  • BiffBiff Posts: 32
    I support this thread! 
  • jaytinjaytin Posts: 417
    I don't like the way he said it but @Pinkerton does have a point, I think it's best to calm down a bit or the thread will get closed. It's starting to sound like General chat in here!  :o
  • MariahMariah Posts: 2,943Moderator
    Some personal attacks have been removed. Please do not repeat them
  • Garth_GreyGarth_Grey Posts: 1,453
    I"ll throw a big old nasty reply to this already convoluted mixture. Give Reds all of the benefits of Blues in a trammel ruleset but remain freely attackable....Blues with the polar opposite Fame/Karma/WholesomeGoodness have access to all of the benefits of Felucca but remain freely unattackable unless in VvV of course (except for mobs). And this idea is no more stupid than anything else.
    You and Several Others like this.

Please make the Grizzled Mare a 5 slot mount, it's incredibly rare and deserves it. Some of us have been waiting a long time for this simple addition.
  • Petra_FydePetra_Fyde Posts: 1,321
    edited August 2018
    ignore this, my reading comprehension failed totally.
  • BilboBilbo Posts: 2,834
    I"ll throw a big old nasty reply to this already convoluted mixture. Give Reds all of the benefits of Blues in a trammel ruleset but remain freely attackable....Blues with the polar opposite Fame/Karma/WholesomeGoodness have access to all of the benefits of Felucca but remain freely unattackable unless in VvV of course (except for mobs). And this idea is no more stupid than anything else.
    Outstanding idea Garth.  Did you dig your flame suit out.
  • GidgeGidge Posts: 426
    CovenantX said:
    Gidge said:
    We will trade'ja FC1 in Felucca for Powerscrolls at Tram Champ spawns. Seem like a fair trade?
      Hah, nah, we'll just remain blue and take spawns from other blues... best of both worlds =]
    :)