Shark Week - July 22-29th - Self Paced Event

EM RoenickEM Roenick Posts: 184Event Moderator

As you know - Shark Week - is starting July 22nd.  Please head over to Castle Blackthorn and talk with Stephanie the Shark Biologist to see where these sharks call home.   This is a self paced event and lasts 1 week. Please feel free to document your findings and turn them into the Mailbox at the Britian Moongate House

Comments

• EM RoenickEM Roenick Posts: 184Event Moderator
    I would like to thank all those who participated in Shark Week.  Your efforts will be
    noted.  Thank you - Crazy Train, Ma Nerva, Bobo Atlantic, Nanoc, Phoenix, Red Snapper,
    Templer Queen, Joe Dirt, Evainne, Clara Codstongue, Naitch, The Rooster and the Rebel
    Council - Queen Arya, Quacklebush, Nomi Sunrider, Madman, Kuru, Akera.

Please let me know what you thought of the event for all those who participated.  Would you like to see future events like this?

• I would like to thank all those who participated in Shark Week.  Your efforts will be
    noted.  Thank you - Crazy Train, Ma Nerva, Bobo Atlantic, Nanoc, Phoenix, Red Snapper,
    Templer Queen, Joe Dirt, Evainne, Clara Codstongue, Naitch, The Rooster and the Rebel
    Council - Queen Arya, Quacklebush, Nomi Sunrider, Madman, Kuru, Akera.

Please let me know what you thought of the event for all those who participated.  Would you like to see future events like this?

Yeah, this was a  enjoyable event. I really like the self paced style. It was pretty difficult though.

If I was to critique a bit I'd say it was hard to find out exactly what to do - and what to do after we'd found the sharks and turned in our books! Maybe a scheduled post event meeting of some kind next time?

• PhoenixPhoenix Posts: 1
    Greetings EM Roenick, I enjoyed the event so much. One of the best static events I have participated in, you did and excellent job.  I appreciate all the hard work you put into it and look for to more events like this.
  • NANOCNANOC Posts: 18
    I must say EM Roenick you did a great job.  It took some time to find all the sharks but it kept me determined and interested in finishing the quest.  The interaction with the NPCs added to the search.  Thank you for putting this on, I saw your post and headed over from Chessy.  
  • EM RoenickEM Roenick Posts: 184Event Moderator

Thank you for the feedback.  Im happy to know you enjoyed the event.  Also I will try to give more details about what to do, where to go and better directions so everyone is on the same page.