Origin store

when I go to the origin website to buy the 7th character slot. I'm getting a pop up that says I need to have the base game. I have the base game and been charged a monthly subscription already. It would let me buy 1,3 and 6 months sub pack but none of the other packs. I added uo manually to my game list in origin but still not working. Any ideas????

Comments

• Uriah_HeepUriah_Heep Posts: 915
    No idea, thought this was past us now.  Seems it's business as usual
  • KyronixKyronix Posts: 1,110Dev
    This is an issue with the Origin store.  They are working to resolve it, and as soon as we know more we will update UO.com.  Please see this post
  • NikkiNikki Posts: 7
    Thank you for the reply and email! Way more helpful than ea/origin
  • yengahyengah Posts: 34
    Thank you Nikki for the post; and Kyronix for the answer.
  • caglecagle Posts: 30
    Are you all saying there is perhaps another way to get the appropriate expansion codes as I really need oneore set of codes
  • HardyHardy Posts: 30
    @Kyronix - any news on this?
  • NikkiNikki Posts: 7
    It’s fixed 
    Thanks this issue is fixed, but I have another issue now, and that is when I try to complete my purchase, I get this following error:

"Your action cannot be processed. We're unable to process your order at this time due to an issue with your provided payment method. Please use a different payment method to complete your order, or try again later"

I tried my 2 different credit cards, and also used PayPal, but nothing worked.  I kept getting this same error.  Can you please help?  Thank you.  I even tried using both the Origin application to purchase AND the Origin website, but to no avail.
    No matter.  It works now - I tried again 1 hour later.

Thank you Origin/Ultima Online for looking into it and fixing it!

I'm a happy man!
  • SaiahSaiah Posts: 5
    But its not fixed... i still cant open the store in the game.. says "promo code redemption system is offline" - Which it has been saying for almost 2 weeks now.
  • jaytinjaytin Posts: 417
    The Origin store and the in-game store are not the same thing. Codes bought from Origin are applied to your account directly on the account management page at EA/Mythic. Do any codes still get applied in-game? I know they used to but after they made Origin I think mine all went onto the account page.
    Yeah sure... but my point is this... regardless of the store you are on... if you go to purchase your Sovereign Packs on the origin store... so that you can purchase stuff in game... and the in game store doesn't work... whats the point AT ALL?

The in-game store has been down for WEEKS which is preventing me from using my SP at all.
    @Saiah I just bought some items from the in-game store using sovereigns, I'm not seeing this promo redemption message you mentioned. 
    Just in case you didn't know, the code you get when you buy sovereigns is added directly to your account page with the 'redeem a code' button, it doesn't get added in the in-game store. One the sovereigns are on your account you just spend them in the game store.
  • MariahMariah Posts: 2,943Moderator
    The promo code redemption button in ultima store is an overlap allowed for people who still had codes bought from Origin for items that are now bought through the in game store. To redeem codes for sovereigns follow the steps in this page: https://uo.com/ultima-store/

edited July 2018
    im stupid.. nvm guys ty
    @Saiah You are not stupid! We have all tried to put the code in the wrong place, I used to think you had to apply the code on the account AND in the game store!  :D