EC Client: Players and NPCs Do not Sit in chairs properly

OkamiOkami Posts: 61
This one's odd, and I think it's related to the naked running man and the ghost image bugs EC has as well.

For those unaware, sometimes in the EC, players will appear completely naked and bald, until double clicked, to refresh their armor.

Also, sometimes people appear on the map when they have actually left the area, if you saw them on screen.

With the most recent patch, now when other people go to sit in chairs, they instead remain standing some distance away. Double clicking their mobile to pop their paperdoll causes their mobile to immediately sprint to their true, seated location.

It's happening on a daily basis with me currently.
Cannot reproduce reliably except I know only EC users are impacted.

Comments

• HardyHardy Posts: 30
    Yeah still see the naked and bald players, most days. 

@Kyronix this still being looked into?
  • OkamiOkami Posts: 61
    Just an update these issues still occur in EC use. The sitting isnt a huge issue, gameplay wise, but the other parts make EC use a bit more of a pain.

• Garth_GreyGarth_Grey Posts: 1,453
    Players still sit with their heads turning every second too, I"m assuming that's by design as well.
    You and Several Others like this.

Please make the Grizzled Mare a 5 slot mount, it's incredibly rare and deserves it. Some of us have been waiting a long time for this simple addition.
  • TimStTimSt Posts: 1,780
    What?  You mean the naked players and NPCs I see in Khaldun all the time are not actually naked?  I thought they were just being brave by fighting without clothes or armor on.
  • OkamiOkami Posts: 61
    This is still a continuing bug. Are there any other bug reporting options where we can be sure they've been received?

• Ezekiel_ZaneEzekiel_Zane Posts: 326
    edited July 2019

Been this way for years.  I rarely see the naked runners onscreen anymore but the EC vendors and npc sitting in chairs annoys me to no end.