Enchanted picnic basket recipe

Is it possible for a DEV to tell us exactly where we can get this quest item from
as i dont want to grind n grind for months n months and find im in the wrong spot/place
Is it heartwood? the tinker quest in ter mur is only imbuing ingredients as some one mentioned in another post
Any info @Mesanna @Kyronix please would be greatly  appreciated x
    No results for this poll

Comments

• MariahMariah Posts: 2,943Moderator
    I believe this item is not yet in game.
  • LillyMae_1LillyMae_1 Posts: 117
    edited July 2018
    Would be nice if a DEV can confirm if it is or not in the game yet.... please Devs
  • KyronixKyronix Posts: 1,110Dev
    These will be a promotional item available at a future date.  Keep an eye on UO.com for updates.
  • LillyMae_1LillyMae_1 Posts: 117
    Kyronix said:
    These will be a promotional item available at a future date.  Keep an eye on UO.com for updates.
    Tyvm Kyronix ive been running around like a headless chicken and spamming chats looking for it.. lol..... really appreciated hun x
  • CinderellaCinderella Posts: 1,662
    If you don't know it yet, there is a bear statue at Brit Commons that will give it to you, for the next 5 days. Except Sonoma cause its not working
  • Dot_WarnerDot_Warner Posts: 233
    I wish the baskets came in an exceptional variety. Crafting stuff without even an option for a maker's mark is eh...
  • CinderellaCinderella Posts: 1,662
    ya I would love to have a basket crafted by The Easter Bunny
    or Mrs Claus
  • Dot_WarnerDot_Warner Posts: 233
    ya I would love to have a basket crafted by The Easter Bunny
    or Mrs Claus
    *pushes imaginary LIKE button*
  • MissEMissE Posts: 776
    Where is the bear on siege?

Cheers MissE

For more info about Angelwood Warehouse Events go to the A.W.E Forum
  • What skill is required to craft the baskets?
  • MissEMissE Posts: 776
    no matter just outside the luna bank near stable

Cheers MissE

For more info about Angelwood Warehouse Events go to the A.W.E Forum
  • Aame skills as for the old basket weaving, Tinker, If you cut reeds from coloured plants tou get the plant colour on the basket. The blanket DEED is dyable with plant dyes. I didnt check any other dyes yet.
  • jaytinjaytin Posts: 417
    Does the blanket keep the pattern if you dye it, with the dye as the main colour? Or does it all go one colour?
  • Petra_FydePetra_Fyde Posts: 1,321
    Here's one dyed orange - I have rather a lot of orange plants to make dyes with

• jaytinjaytin Posts: 417
    Oh it keeps the pattern! Awesome! Thank you Petra  :)
  • ParnocParnoc Posts: 236
    Are all the basket recipes for only an oval basket or are some of them rectangular or other shapes?
  • PawainPawain Posts: 8,972
    Baskets are all the same.  Just can have different colors.
    Focus on what you can do, not what you can't.
  • MeggieMeggie Posts: 20
    edited July 2018
    Hi where can I find scouring toxins ? never mind found it  :)
  • TimTim Posts: 790
    See your friendly Alchemists and bring glands from toxic silths (yes I had to look it up) :)
  • TimStTimSt Posts: 1,779
    Where does one find the decretive plants to make reeds from?  And can any of your characters clip the plants to make reeds? Or just the tinker?
  • MariahMariah Posts: 2,943Moderator
    Decorative plants come from the plant growing system, you might find some on player vendors. Plants can be clipped by anyone, but make sure the clippers are set to cut reeds and not clippings on the context menu.