Frost Mite and order of Choosing abilities.

PawainPawain Posts: 8,972
edited June 2018 in Bugs
When building a Frost Mite you choose a  special move and a special ability and then choose poison.

But, if you choose poison first.  This opens  a poison area ability, If you choose any ability, you have no more choices.

This is true for other pets but this one really takes a hit.

When you choose a magic first, the system then counts the natural abilities against your choices. This is true for all pets.

@Bleak ; @Kyronix
Focus on what you can do, not what you can't.

Comments

• MervynMervyn Posts: 2,208
    I tell you the truth, tis better to do 10 damage on the right target than 100 damage on the wrong target.

Breaking in the young since 2002

• PawainPawain Posts: 8,972
    I read that and somewhat forgot.  I even thought @bleak replied and said it was going to be fixed. 

They did change some ability orders.  You can add AI and then Goo on Cus now.

Also on a Cu you cant have poison and AI if you choose poison first.
  • MervynMervyn Posts: 2,208
    Probably not your fault, they haven’t moved the fixed bugs into a separate forum, so nobody will be able to find anything, and active bugs will get buried with the fixed ones and never actioned. 
    I tell you the truth, tis better to do 10 damage on the right target than 100 damage on the wrong target.

Breaking in the young since 2002

• PawainPawain Posts: 8,972
    That we agree on.

But I did see a reply!!!:  It was in the patch notes

• Pet Training: Corrected issue where selecting Special Abilities would prevent the selection of magical abilities.
    But they either mis-worded it or they do not understand that selecting a magical ability will prevent the selection of special abilities.

Mine was done on TC yesterday so this bug is not squished.

Also the way they wrote it is not a bug.  If you select Bashing (magic),  you are not supposed to get to then select a special ability.
  • BleakBleak Posts: 143Dev
    There are more changes to come to the Pet training process, for instance, the ability to remove special abilities. I will look into this issue in a future publish.  
  • TeapotTeapot Posts: 58
    Bleak said:
    There are more changes to come to the Pet training process, for instance, the ability to remove special abilities. I will look into this issue in a future publish.  
    Woah, Mind Blown.
  • VioletViolet Posts: 368
    Bleak said:
    Terrifying and incredibly awesome both at the same time.