Was anyone on Baja preserving soul stones from collapsed houses?

RockRock Posts: 567
edited March 2018 in Baja
Hi. My accounts expired both in 2012 and 2014. (I might have come back for just a month in 2014, but my house was likely collapsed by then.) Anyway, I've heard there were players on some shards who were preserving soul stones from collapsed houses.  I don't remember which characters had soul stones; I only got them for a few of my guys. But the characters who might have had one are (primary and secondary accounts):

* Rock, Paper, Scissors, Hue, SvenXUseless, Zom B Bob
* Sabado Domingo, Muel, Chippewa

The house was located on a small peninsula across the river from Cove. A rune located it at 39°44'N, 52°22'E, Trammel.

If the soul stones no longer exist, that's life.  Right now I'm back, getting feet wet -- relearning old stuff and learning some new stuff.

Rock (formerly Imperterritus VXt, Baja)

Comments

• RockRock Posts: 567
    On the Baja forum at Stratics, I see that, at least back in 2012, there were a number of rescued soul stones at a "community center in northwest Lunas". I looked around for a while, and couldn't find anything that seemed to be a community center. There were a lot of vendor houses (of course) but if one of them were a "community center", it did not stand out.

I guess I was looking for some sort of public building, the same sort of thing as a guild hall or music conservatory. Although how one would store items in a public building I don't know.
    Rock (formerly Imperterritus VXt, Baja)
  • AmberWitchAmberWitch Posts: 632
    From what I understand, Dar has them in his castle on Ice Island now. It may help to get in game and see if there is anyone who has a way to contact him for you.
    Best of luck to you and welcome back!