Napa Valley Rares Museum is open!

I've been meaning to set up a page like this for awhile, but the old location on the north side was small and I knew I'd need a bigger plot. Now that I do, I'm getting this out there.

The purpose of the museum is to highlight Items there were dropped on Napa alone. Anything that was multishard is not included (unless its to pair a Napa specific item with armour, such as the Ranger Boots with the old ranger armour). Napa is where I started back on Dec 19, 1997, and where I met my wife of 16 years. So this is me giving back to an awesome community and showing what really cool stuff our EMs have given our community through their events.

At the old location I had books on the ground detailing the year, season it came out, how many were made, if known. I have not as of yet done with this one. If you think that is something you would find interesting please let me know.

I want to thank Jynxx who donated the EM crafted bow that he was given at the First Annual Archery Contest, which meant I had the first year and the second that I already had. Which is really awesome, and very much appreciated.

Below are some pictures of where it is and what I have currently..

Thank you for taking the time to view this post. Please let me know in comments if you'd like books detailing info on the items.
ICQ 691 986 903

My Signature picture from the original UO Forums.

Comments

• CisseroCissero Posts: 22
    What are the coordinates? 
  • QikdrawQikdraw Posts: 8
    Sorry for the late reply, but the coordinates are: 92.59N 24.07W (980, 566) Its right by the south Luna Gate. I have more things to add to it, I've just been lazy lately.
    ICQ 691 986 903

• CisseroCissero Posts: 22
    Great thanks, my house is just outside the South Luna Gate, I’ll have to come check out the museum.
  • EM HendrixEM Hendrix Posts: 75Event Moderator
    Incredibly impressive. Proud to be your EM
  • QikdrawQikdraw Posts: 8
    I'm glad you like it! I have more to add yet, I've been horribly lazy lately. I hope you like the little cult following I have on the top floor! lol

I've enjoyed the events you've had as well. Still haven't been able to get a drop, but its fun to go to them. The drops you've had have been really good too, which as a museum owner I appreciate!
    ICQ 691 986 903