PinkyPixiePinkyPixie Posts: 18
edited September 2021 in General Discussions
HI everyone guys 
How to get inside here ? in the Dungeon Shame
Want to walk into the house.
THX

Comments

• CookieCookie Posts: 1,246
    I've asked this before - I used to know many many years ago, I've forgotten, and no-one seems to know anymore :)
  • Arroth_ThaielArroth_Thaiel Posts: 1,019
    edited September 2021

I didn't see this tidbit on either:
    Shame – Ultima Online (uo.com) 
    or
    Lockpicking – Ultima Online (uo.com) 

Might have just missed it. If not, maybe @Mariah could add it to one of the pages.
    -Arroth
    edited September 2021

Really nice - thank you both  :)

edited September 2021

No flowstone Europa ? :(

• MariahMariah Posts: 2,943Moderator
    thank you @Arroth_Thaiel ; I couldn't add it to the wiki simply because I didn't know myself, and as has been stated earlier in the thread, the question has been asked before without receiving an answer.

The only information I've ever had is that it was part of a very early event, which might be the reason there is no flowstone on Europa.  I am wondering if it is also missing on Drachenfels, Origin and other shards not active at the original launch of the game.
  • Mene_DrachenfelsMene_Drachenfels Posts: 245
    edited September 2021
    Drachenfels - no flowstone !
    This is trammel side shame. No idea if felu side has - I usually have no felu rune on my chars if they must not.  :)

A little less ego-thinking, know-it-all and rumbling compared to others who aren't so "great" and the UO-life would be a whole corner easier

(Ein bisschen weniger Ego-Denken, Besserwisserei und Rumprollerei anderen gegenüber die halt nicht so "toll sind" und das UO-Leben wäre ne ganze Ecke einfacher)

Mine was Trammel also, you cannot use runes into Felucca dungeons, and I was too lazy to run it.
  • AragornAragorn Posts: 293

No flowstone Europa ? :(

next time when you go to ATL for shopping mark a rune there and bring it back then 
  • Victim_Of_SiegeVictim_Of_Siege Posts: 1,797
    edited September 2021
    The flowstone appears to be a Pacific only item (likely EM event item) so there may not be a way in there on other shards, barring going to Pacific marking runes and then transferring to your home shard as @Aragorn mentioned

A Goblin, a Gargoyle, and a Drow walk into a bar . . .

Never be afraid to challenge the status quo