Public Davies

Always put one up when I Infest a new shard :)   Can use the tile for SeaHome if you need to use a Moonstone or Jawbone the ones at my personal Davies are set to anyone. Feel free to use the tele tiles to the public houses most are in useful locations for Mining/LJ/Taming/Hunting/Zoogie Farming/ Low level to high level combat skills training. The Fel Houses are private but also in useful locations and can hit the runes on the tiles for them.  I have only been on Napa a couple of weeks now so still getting stuff set up, will eventually get public comod boxes set up at the mining and LJ houses.  And Working on getting a full set of Z Maps with runes to them on the Tram Hag House floor.  I will put a chest there if anyone wants to help out and drop maps I am missing in the chest :)  Tile at the tram Hag house to the Fel Hag House so you can easily run the quest in tram and finish it in fel for a fel T map :)  If a non fel house tile is not working let me know, I probably forgot to set its security to anyone :)

Enjoy or Not its there if you want to use it :)

Comments

• Welcome to Napa and thank you for setting this up.  If you need anything on Napa, or need anything transferred over just let me know
  • TyrathTyrath Posts: 542
    Relvinian said:
    Welcome to Napa and thank you for setting this up.  If you need anything on Napa, or need anything transferred over just let me know

Hehe when I scouted Napa a few Months back I saw LOTS of very useful house spot vacant. So I had shard shield picks coming up on a couple of accts and decided if the 20 out of 22 of my favorite locations were still open I would transfer some basic stuff and place houses with some of my accts that were homeless.  Was only going to place the Wolf House, Hiryu House and SW Zento Corner Sea house but someone annoyed me and advised me to go back where I came from......... So I placed with all of my homeless accts LOL.   

Now some folks take the PERV guild tag the wrong way. It has always been intended as humor and is taken as such on the Shards I normally play on.  SO don't take it as offensive but with the humor that is intended.  The PERV Guild has been around for a very long time, just not on Napa until a few weeks ago......... That being said I am prone to stealthing  around with chickens and peeping in UO windows :)

OH and another House of Note worth Mentioning, I place the Vesper Cem house (The one inside the Cem)  I always put containers inside the house with folks bones I get in them and put a ankh of sacrifice inside.  So once the Halloween stuff gets fired up check there for your bones when you hit Vesper Cem Making the Rounds.