The Toad Town Live Auction: Information & Item List - Week 3 *August 8, 2021 @ 6PM Eastern*

Greetings Ladies and Gentlemen,

I would like to formally welcome you all to attend the Toad Town Live Auction on August 8, @ 6 PM eastern time. As of this post, item submissions for this week's auction are now closed. I am now taking item submissions for next week's auction dated for Sunday, August 15 @ 6 PM Eastern. Toad Town is located outside the Luna North Gate. Explained below are some information details concerning the Toad Town Live Auction House. If there are any questions or concerns, please message me either on Stratics Forums pm, discord, UO forums, or ICQ. Thank you!

How to Submit Items to the Toad Town Live Auction

Please put your item(s) in a single bag along with a book. List the Item in the book with its starting/reserve price. In the title of the book, please put your character's name. In the 'by' section, please put a prominent way to contact you. ie: ICQ, Stratics, Discord, or even a code. You can either submit the item(s) to me personally or drop them off in my mailbox on my porch. Item submissions are typically capped at 45-50 items.

NOTE (1): If submitting to me, please make sure it IS me first. I will always display my guild title (Toad).

NOTE (2): For a visual reference on how to submit an item to the auction house, please review the submission bag example located inside the auction house. 

Toad Town Rules & Information Guide

Please be sure to read the rules regarding the auction. With the cooperation from every individual, we can produce a better environment for everyone to enjoy. Information includes details on the commission fee of 5%, expectations, winning bids, the lottery, and banishments. Everyone is expected to read and adhere to such rules and expectations.

Item List Distribution Steward

An item list distribution steward will be available for everyone to get a copy of the item list for this week's auction. Simply be near the steward and say 'book' and one will be placed in your pack.

Lottery Game Information & Helpful Guide

Located in the right corner of the room is a guide that explains how the lottery system operates. The item for the lottery will be located on the table next to the lottery vendor. Purchase your tickets from the lottery vendor and at the conclusion of the auction, the winning number will be announced via a random number generator.

Audric the Drunk Mini-Game

Located at the bar will be Audric the Drunk. This is a mini-game that is both fun and useful for new players. Upon addressing Audric, you can be given a drink courtesy of the auction house bar, a joke from Audrics collection, seasonal greetings, or an item. Items have a lower value and are meant to help new players boost their character's advantages in-game of some kind.

____________________________________________________________________________​

Auction Item List for August 8th, 2021

1) A Deed For A Reward Title: Hero of Britannia
2) PrePatched Legacy White Wyrm - Strength 752 & 3 Slots
3) Flaming Snowflake
4) Santa's Sour Milk, Left Out From Last Christmas (Catskills 2010)
5) Mini House Deed Package
6) Invasion Weapons Package
7) Legendary Rings & Bracelets Package
8) "Blessed" Crystal Ball From 1999, Second Anniversary of UO
9) Vanquishing Cleaver
10) A Whispering Rose From Walrus
11) Wedding Chest
12) A Wizard's Hat Recovered During The Rescue Of Giri Ui.
13) Scrolled 120 & Trained Triton
14) Splintering 20% & Hit Lightning 50% War Fork
15) Splintering 20% & Hit Fireball 50% Butcher Knife
16) Double Blessed Sandals
17) Leurocian's Mempo of Fortune
18) The Waning Blood Moon That Encompasses The City of Jhelom
19) A Mysterious Cube
20) Potted Plant - Hue 2572
21) Potted Plant - Hue 2572
22) Potted Plant - Hue 1200
23) A Whispering Rose From Ninja
24) A Whispering Rose From Mother F's Slave
25) Drunk Elf Roxxors Age of Shadows Rose
26) Exceptional Horned Sandals crafted by Lord Bud Smoker
27) Prepatched Faction Morph Earrings (anyone can wear)
28) A Gem Encrusted Axe Bearing The Crest of Clan Iish
29) EM Cat's Parrot
30) A Dead Shrub Infested With Okporchar
31) Psychedelic Squirrel Rescued From A Fashion Victim
32) Empty Bucket
33) Sword Belt crafted by Santa Clause
34) Meer Tapestry
35) Gift Token Package: 2019 Holiday Gift Token, 23rd Anniversary Gift Token, 22nd Anniversary Gift Token
36) Europa Gold Harpsichord Deed
37) Full Apron: 'Rak Roxxors Age of Shadows'
38) 'Thank You Nini! For Supporting Ultima Online' Sandals
39) Bronze & Jade Character Statue Makers
40) Set of 6 Enchanted Wheelbarrels From Atlantic & Balhae
41) Kotl Sacrificial Altar
42) Box of Assorted Tokuno & Haochi Pigments (with a few hair dye)
43) A Symbol of the 1st Anniversary Gift Of Aeryl & Slef Nehcard
44) A Whispering Rose From Marilyn Monroe
45) A Whispering Rose From Britney Spears

*Lottery* - Legacy Token